News Lucie Pudilova vs. Liz Carmouche at UFC Prague, February 23, 2019, Flyweight Fight

Who wins?

• Total voters
If Pudilova earns a title shot against Shevchenko, it'll be "Bullet" vs. "Bullet"

I couldn't disagree more, Liz taking Maia to the woodshed was the best performance of her career. And Maia was considered the best 125 in the world then.
Lucie does like to bang for sure, but Liz will probably bully her to the ground for a credible win and be in line for a title fight.
Only one way to find out. I thought Lucie should have won her last fight and Liz is too inconsistent for me to have any real faith in her. It isn't like she's getting beat down though so we shall see where they both end up at 125.

giphy.gif

TS this is not something to use these dumb thread tags over let alone making a thread about an early prelim fight. Thanks bud and have an awesome weekend.

Lucie is fun, always brings it, and should be so much better at 125.

that said, Carmouche at 125 is a total fucking beast. Shes the Jessica Andrade of 125

Kinda disappointed in this one, Liz should be pretty close to a title shot, surprised they are going to make her fight Pudilova. Guess that means they really are feeding Jessica Eye to Valentina

I think Carmouche beats Val, so wont be a surprise if I say she beats LP

what's your poison homie?

I've got a bottle of 1792 full proof single barrel here tonight.
I work a graveyard shift later tonight, so I must stay sober, unfortunately.

I couldn't disagree more, Liz taking Maia to the woodshed was the best performance of her career. And Maia was considered the best 125 in the world then.
Lucie does like to bang for sure, but Liz will probably bully her to the ground for a credible win and be in line for a title fight.

Pretty much this.

TS this is not something to use these dumb thread tags over let alone making a thread about an early prelim fight. Thanks bud and have an awesome weekend.
It is not at all clear yet where this fight will place on the card.
This fight probably has title contender significance for Carmouche if she wins.
And there have been even Fight Pass Prelim fights that have earned FOTN awards.
Pudilova earned a FOTN in her previous UFC fight.
A potentially interesting and significant fight is such wherever it is placed.
Thanks anyway for the advice, bud.

I agree. Aldana vs. Pudilova gets my vote as that.

Yep. Great fight and very close.

One of the few times I have liked the commentary during the fight as well. Towards the end they were just enjoying it instead of supplying noise.

Regarding the poll, I don't know who wins but we mma fans certainly lose.

Idk man, I just don't think Liz is any good. I don't have a great reason, I just dislike her. Hope she gets beaten badly and goes to bellator or something. Like Machida, fuck that guy.

Back