News Lucie Pudilova vs. Liz Carmouche at UFC Prague, February 23, 2019, Flyweight Fight

Who wins?

• Total voters
Pudilova looks big and she isn't even wearing the heels the American wmma girls affect nowadays, will she make 125 though?

What a shit fight, Carmouche does nothing but hold down her opponents.

What a shit fight, Carmouche does nothing but hold down her opponents.
On the other hand, Pudilova's most recent fight, at UFC 228, was a Fight Of The Night award winner.
So could be a good fight.

Lucie Pudilova vs Liz Carmuche / Joanna At Bantamweight / Flyweight Division
WMMAddict
Published on Feb 22, 2019

But why in the fuck does this fight have an own thread?

#nodishespect

Pudilova looks good sometimes

other times not so good

but right now, pretty good :D

But why in the fuck does this fight have an own thread?

#nodishespect
Have you considered making a thread for a fight that interests you instead of concerning yourself with fight threads made by others?

Pudilova needed the screen to make weight (126 lbs on the button).
Previously, she was a bantamweight.

Have you considered making a thread for a fight that interests you instead of concerning yourself with fight threads made by others?
Why dont you just make one WMMA thread and update it with new fights instead of making a new thread each time? Every thread you make is mostly replies from people trolling you and you don't seem to get it.

Why dont you just make one WMMA thread and update it with new fights instead of making a new thread each time? Every thread you make is mostly replies from people trolling you and you don't seem to get it.

Why dont you do whatever is needed to turn your double yellows into a ban?

Lucie Pudilova vs Liz Carmuche / Joanna At Bantamweight / Flyweight Division
WMMAddict
Published on Feb 22, 2019

really surprised at how much bigger Lucie is, she didnt look that big as a bantamweight

that said, Liz may be smaller but Liz is like 1% fat, 10% bone, 10% water and 79% muscle

Why dont you just make one WMMA thread and update it with new fights instead of making a new thread each time?
Because it is better to make more specific topics.
You don't seem to understand the way forums work best.

Every thread you make is mostly replies from people trolling you and you don't seem to get it.
That's an exaggeration. But if trolls want to bump my threads and thereby get my threads more views by WMMA fans, that helps me. They don't seem to get that, but I do.

Sherdog has WMMA fans.
You don't seem to get that, but it's true.
Go visit the threads you like, if you don't like mine.

Former Title Challenger Liz Carmouche Talks UFC Prague, Layoff & Flyweight Title Picture
James Lynch
Published on Feb 18, 2019

I would pick Girlrilla, but Lucie's gonna have that home crowd behind her.

Jarl

Back