Pre-fight discussion: UFC Fight Night: Dariush vs. Tsarukyan 12/2/23 4pm ET ESPN+

Planning to watch

• All of it

• Most of it

• Some of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Normally I'd say that sounds too complicated, I'm really bad at this stuff. But to keep live pbp I will try and figure this out. Maybe my son can figure it out for me
Yeah or just refresh the page every now and then. See you in the PbP.

WTF. Now my tap card isn't showing up

View attachment 1013991

<Prem972>

Stop fucking with the site .

<Ellaria01>
I know the feeling. Often times posters like @Kryptt can explain clearly how to do something like that. For real the devs are making progress. It's under construction now and we all rely on each other for learning newer tricks.

I know the feeling. Often times posters like @Kryptt can explain clearly how to do something like that. For real the devs are making progress. It's under construction now and we all rely on each other for learning newer tricks.

For now the only option is to host it on a "working site" like imgur. If someone has found a better method lemme know.

Then post the direct media/image link and not the gif/png etc.

Credit to @giovanni_ss for the workaround. I didn't think of using the Media/Image as a base link.

For now the only option is to host it on a "working site" like imgur. If someone has found a better method lemme know.

Then post the direct media/image link and not the gif/image

Thanks.

Hopefully someone finds a better way. Or the devs make it as easy as it used to be.

Rothwell vs Duffee cancelled is way worse news.

LMAO BKFC

giphy.gif

Shillan and Duffy: UFC on ESPN 52 Preview​

FacebookTwitterReddit0Email

BEN DUFFY KEITH SHILLAN NOV 28, 2023
Keith and Ben preview UFC on ESPN 52, also known as "UFC Austin," with detailed predictions and picks for all 13 fights, including several major upsets. Sidetrack conversations include MMA dream matchups we never got to see, the legendary Rumble on the Rock tournaments of the early 2000's.

0:00 Fedor Emelianenko (27-1, 1 NC) vs. Randy Couture (15-8)
7:32 Veronica Hardy (7-4-1) vs. Jamey-Lyn Horth (6-0)
14:20 Wellington Turman (18-7) vs. Jared Gooden (22-9)
22:25 Rodolfo Bellato (11-2) vs. Ihor Potieria (19-4)
30:49 Steve Garcia (14-5) vs. Melquizael Costa (20-6)
41:29 Joe Solecki (13-3) vs. Drakkar Klose (13-2-1)
53:23 Cody Brundage (9-5) vs. Zachary Reese (6-0)
1:05:06 Miesha Tate (19-9) vs. Julia Avila (9-2)
1:18:45 Punahele Soriano (9-3) vs. Dustin Stoltzfus (14-5)
1:30:56 Clay Guida (38-23) vs. Joaquim Silva (12-4)
1:45:04 Sean Brady (15-1) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (18-8, 1 NC)
2:00:28 Rob Font (20-7) vs. Deiveson Figueiredo (21-3-1)
2:23:56 Jalin Turner (13-7) vs. Bobby Green (31-14-1, 1 NC)
2:41:52 Beneil Dariush (22-5-1) vs. Arman Tsarukyan (20-3)
3:02:34 A quick rundown of all the picks

Can’t wait for the the Fedor vs Couture bout

It looks like the official weigh-in starts at 10am ET. Hopefully there will be a video feed. Here's the weigh-in thread:

I found online that the ceremonial weigh in is at 4 PM CST. I might stop by

Fight Nights are the best nights.
1701481569133.png
Arman-Beneil is a tough one to call for me. Arman has thrown caution to the wind in striking exchanges sometimes, and Beneil can be seriously dangerous in those types of firefights.

Last edited:
Credit to @giovanni_ss for the workaround. I didn't think of using the Media/Image as a base link.

Only problem is Tap picks updates in real time and would show the check/X marks as soon as the fights are decided. That won't happen if it's uploaded in Imgur coz its URL would be changed. It's a shame really that this issue came just when most of the past issues are getting fixed. It has been reported to tech though since the first time we encountered it so let's hope they sort this out asap.

Lots of name value on this card after the first 4 pre lim fights but the catch is that most of them were demoted from better events like ppv cards I bet

Only problem is Tap picks updates in real time and would show the check/X marks as soon as the fights are decided. That won't happen if it's uploaded in Imgur coz its URL would be changed. It's a shame really that this issue came just when most of the past issues are getting fixed. It has been reported to tech though since the first time we encountered it so let's hope they sort this out asap.
A simpler workaround may be to add tap to the list of acceptable media to link here. I'm thinking of less tech savvy posters like myself lol.

Reactions: Gio
<Prem972>

so damn lame cant even post tap cards they gone and fucked this site up bad..

PBP's are dying.

Gify appears to be one of or the only reliable site to link working gifs from. Most else is dead links unless you rehost to Inmgur and use a image or markdown (varies).

Gify appears to be one of or the only reliable site to link working gifs from. Most else is dead links unless you rehost to Inmgur and use a image or markdown (varies).

it wont update and that's the whole point of even posting it, They are taking everything i have worked for these sons of bitches.
:mad: :mad:

Back