PBP UFC Fight Night 234 Ankalaev vs. Walker 2: PBP Discussion - Sat. 1/13 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Magomed Ankalaev

Votes: 74 56.1%
  • Johnny Walker

Votes: 58 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif
Dirty MoFo Ankaleav

That's the one fight Ank would absolutely have to wrestle , FFs Izzy took Alex down .
Ank has to be perfect for 25 minutes and not let his weird fight IQ slips out. I feel like Alex's ground game has improved and continues to do so, especially when he's stronger at 205. Everyone said if Jan got him down it was over, he did more damage from the bottom than Jan did to him. Will be a very good fight.
Poisoning himself...?
I'm smoking cheap pressed crap. Very jelly.
Yea, he was taking a CBD supplement that had trace amounts of THC. Turns out, Walker is one of those latent bipolars that has a severe reaction to THC, one that literally induces psychosis. Very rare effect, found in an incredibly few people (personally, I've only seen a dozen cases and have connections in both the pot and medical world).
If you press it yourself into rosin or do an icehash bath yourself, you can make even bottom buds more than acceptable!

Quite a good card, now we got pretty weak ones for the next few weeks

UFC Vegas 84: Post-Fight Press Conference UFC called it that on YouTube not UFC Fight Night 234 Ankalaev vs. Walker 2​

Whack that Bautista didnt get any bonus. Easily the best and meaningful thing in this whole card.

Ankalaev such a huge fav and got a bonus. Ferreira kos glass jaw Phill and gets bonus.

Dont have problem with Jim or McGhee gegting ones.

I'm late to the party but really impressed by Jean Silva using left hooks as counters to stop Westin long reach. He had his opponent's time and showed his fast reflexes and confidence he could beat the punch.

Back