Pre-fight discussion: UFC Fight Night: Dariush vs. Tsarukyan 12/2/23 4pm ET ESPN+

Planning to watch

• All of it

• Most of it

• Some of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm interested to see if Dariush has patched things up with God because considering how bad he got beat up last time it didn't seem like they were on very good terms.

Do we know at what time and where the weigh ins are tomorrow?

Preview: UFC on ESPN 52 ‘Dariush vs. Tsarukyan’​

Dariush vs. Tsarukyan​

FacebookTwitterReddit0Email

TOM FEELY NOV 30, 2023 COMMENTS

The Ultimate Fighting Championship on Saturday in Austin, Texas, gets back to business with a surprisingly strong post-Thanksgiving card—four deep in fights that could easily headline a different show. The UFC on ESPN 52 main event represents one of the most interesting bouts the promotion can put together in a deep lightweight division, as Arman Tsarukyan looks for a signature victory against Beneil Dariush, with the winner perhaps as close as one step away from a title shot. The co-feature serves as another showcase at 155 pounds, as Jalin Turner takes on Bobby Green in a prospect-versus-veteran clash that appears quite important for both parties. Beyond that, two fighters changing weight classes offer plenty of intrigue: Former flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo gets thrown right into the fray at 135 pounds against Rob Font, while Kelvin Gastelum makes his long-teased return to welterweight, where he battles the scale and top prospect Sean Brady.

Now to the UFC on ESPN 52 “Dariush vs. Tsarukyan” preview:

Damn there's a lotta good close fights on this card.

Hoping you'll join us in the play by play discussion hosted by eternally cool @Jackonfire.

Lotsa great content here like weigh-ins, post fight wrap ups, live round by round scoring. Check the front page for up to date news and features.

Enjoy the fights.

I'm interested in the main event for sure on this card (hoping Tsarukyan wins) but also the Gastelum / Sean Brady fight. Brady should win.... I think..... But it will be very interesting how Gastelum looks at 170 lbs after years at the wrong weight class.

Also..... I really have always followed Julia Avila. She has a great spirit, is a smart woman, and her fights are generally entertaining. I do believe that the UFC have matched her up against Miesha Tate for a specific reason and that reason is they they want to give Avila a NAME to boost Avila"s profile big time.
I think this is the situation as Tate is on her last fight on her deal.
Sometimes you have to look at WHY certain matchups happen, it's instructive to do so.

Ávila wins this one (I hope) and more power to her. Tates time is over and has been for quite a long time.

test

104486-3802922.png

WTF. Now my tap card isn't showing up

Screenshot_20231201-074018.png

<Prem972>

Stop fucking with the site .

<Ellaria01>

Do we know at what time and where the weigh ins are tomorrow?
It looks like the official weigh-in starts at 10am ET. Hopefully there will be a video feed. Here's the weigh-in thread:

Im excited for this card, I get excited for them all though. Looking forward to guida, I sat next to him for a few fights at the Denver card when mas merked cowboy. Guida was sitting in the stands and we talked fights for a while, it was really fun. Hopefully he looks good.

Is the live threads pbp going to be working?

Im excited for this card, I get excited for them all though. Looking forward to guida, I sat next to him for a few fights at the Denver card when mas merked cowboy. Guida was sitting in the stands and we talked fights for a while, it was really fun. Hopefully he looks good.

Is the live threads pbp going to be working?
Unfortunately no. The live thread option isn't something we have access to at this time with the new upgrade. It is something that has been discussed and we hope to bring it back at some point.

Unfortunately no. The live thread option isn't something we have access to at this time with the new upgrade. It is something that has been discussed and we hope to bring it back at some point.
Live pbp is the best thing about this site, pbp is almost unusable without it. That really is a shame

Live pbp is the best thing about this site, pbp is almost unusable without it. That really is a shame

Can create your own macro snippet ta auto refresh every x seconds or use an Extension

Chrome for example has Easy Auto Refresh

<mma4>

Not the solution we need but it works for now.

Can create your own macro snippet ta auto refresh every x seconds or use an Extension

Chrome for example has Easy Auto Refresh

<mma4>

Not the solution we need but it works for now.
Normally I'd say that sounds too complicated, I'm really bad at this stuff. But to keep live pbp I will try and figure this out. Maybe my son can figure it out for me

Back