Pre-fight discussion: UFC Fight Night: Dariush vs. Tsarukyan 12/2/23 4pm ET ESPN+

Planning to watch

• All of it

• Most of it

• Some of it

Results are only viewable after voting.
it wont update and that's the whole point of even posting it, They are taking everything i have worked for these sons of bitches.
:mad: :mad:

I mean ya but for now this is what we have till fixed. If folks need a red or green mark to figure out who won... Well actually that wouldn't surprise me given the massive brains round the dawg.

I mean ya but for now this is what we have till fixed. If folks need a red or green mark to figure out who won... Well actually that wouldn't surprise me given the massive brains round the dawg.

<DisgustingHHH>

I can't even post my IN gifs, which really takes the wind out of my sails. I had a bunch of new ones to show off, too. Not even sure there's any point in the live thread today. I feel like that guy in that Christmas movie and an angel is going to show me how much worse the world would be if I stopped shitposting during live events. (I can't be arsed to whine more, so just imagine a few more paragraphs of whining.)

I'm sure that fix is on it's way. That's not something I imagine anyone (hosting a site) would let slide.

<RomeroSalute>

It took a year to fix the search function and it only worked again after they completely updated the whole forums lol I wouldn't count on it

It took a year to fix the search function and it only worked again after they completely updated the whole forums lol I wouldn't count on it

Well that's part of why they needed to update. But count what you like...

<Fedor23>

Back