London 2017, "woman's" 800m

Let's be real. In 5-15 years time when it's more common, we'll have separate events for transgenders imvho.

The wave is staggering. There is a male masquerading as a female that's just moved into my apartment block.

Really? She's not actually transgender, though. Through no fault of her own, it's not really fair for her to compete with either genetic women or men. Maybe eventually there will be another category for transgender and intersex people.

Yeah I know, maybe they were lumping intersex people in with trans people.

shouldn't be competing with normal women, its unfair.

Pretty much all I can say on the matter

It wasn't just Semenya, at least two others are quite clearly very manly in the heats I watched. For all we know there could be others who hide their malesness better. It's a farce, plain and simple.

If you want to make yourself angry on a Monday, read this insanity: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/caster-semenya-is-the-one-at-a-disadvantage

"The idea that testosterone levels could constitute an unfair advantage in this climate is laughable."
"The irony of privileged athletes with their nutritionists, physios and sports psychologists pointing fingers at those who’ve overcome so much is laughable"

So how do they explain her domination? Let me guess....the noble black African working harder and wanting it more than stupid lazy white people relying on their sports scientists (like S.Africa doesn't have them).....oh yes here you go...."more training, talent and tenacity than her western rivals?"

Lol, it's the current year and you think testosterone is performance enhancing? Actually, male athletes perform better thanks to their cis-male privilege.

Andraya Yearwood is a boy. He won state championships in Girls track this spring as a freshman in Connecticut. 100m and 200m girls state champion

hc-hs-cromwell-track-andraya-yearwood-0407-20170406

This dude's got better genetics than most men, let alone women. He's only 15 I think, he's only going to get bigger, stronger, faster...

This dude's got better genetics than most men, let alone women. He's only 15 I think, he's only going to get bigger, stronger, faster...
If the sjw's in Connecticut let this continue, he'll be a 4 time state Champion in the 100m and 200m. No girl will beat him.

I see nothing wrong with equality of the sexes
women are equal to men in all aspects, right? then women will have to fucking deal with this

also helps that he is black - I presume there would be some backlash if it was a white dude who did this - but now if you say anything against him you can be labeled a homophobe AND a racist

dude has it all figured out, more power to him.
Good point. Why do we still have gender-separate sports? Let them all compete together.

And also, I remember from a previous thread, I think he broke a girls state record time. A girls state record should not be erased for this so called tranny.

And also, I remember from a previous thread, I think he broke a girls state record time. A girls state record should not be erased for this so called tranny.

There should be a big 'ol asterisk next to that "record"

Girls will be the ones to put an end to this very soon.

Or there will be no more successful female athletes.

Or dad's of girls.

We need to stand up for our daughters who are athletes. I've got a 9 year old. She's tall and fast and will probably be good at something in high school. I'd be pissed if the idiot schools put a boy in against her to beat her.

Do trannys racing against women only earn 70% of a full wage, or are they entitled to the full salary?

I'd hope so but the losing girls are just being mocked on twitter for complaining, some are even labelling the complaints "transphobic". Any dissenting opinion over this in the mainstream will be shut down. Apparently we should accept Trans/intersex women as natural women, fairness be damned.

I'd hope so but the losing girls are just being mocked on twitter for complaining, some are even labelling the complaints "transphobic". Any dissenting opinion over this in the mainstream will be shut down. Apparently we should accept Trans/intersex women as natural women, fairness be damned.

Well thank god nobody cares what people say on twitter.

Except Trump of course.

Well thank god nobody cares what people say on twitter.

Except Trump of course.

Well the IAAF cared enough to bow to public pressure to drop the requirement for intersex athletes to take hormone therapy.

Back