London 2017, "woman's" 800m

Codger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone watch this? What a complete farce.

Caster Semenya, Francine Niyonsaba and Margaret Wambui all look and move like men. One even has male-pattern baldness. The BBC commentators don't even address it, banging on about how good Semenya is. Yeah no shit, a woman/man with male-like levels of testosterone from her undescended testicles and apparently a Y chromosome is beating actual women (nobody will confirm or deny that.....I wonder why?)

Semenya is even married to a women and wore traditional mens clothing at the wedding, so does she even identify as a women off the track?

serveimage

The stunning and brave woman on the left is Semenya if you're wondering....

WTF is the point in getting your daughters into athletics if this shit is going to carry on?

There are 1000s of these hermaphroditic types in Africa especially in areas where marrying cousins is common. Give it another decade and half of womens athletics could be dominated by them. What a joke.
How the hell did we get to this point?

Last edited:
Good. We can let women's track die a slow death. Nobody will watch. Nobody will care.

I'm so sorry your life has been so greatly affected by this tragedy.

very demotivating for female athletes right now.

From what I read on wikipedia she was born intersex, so it isn't like she changed genders to compete with a weaker sex.

I see nothing wrong with equality of the sexes
women are equal to men in all aspects, right? then women will have to fucking deal with this

also helps that he is black - I presume there would be some backlash if it was a white dude who did this - but now if you say anything against him you can be labeled a homophobe AND a racist

dude has it all figured out, more power to him.

There are 1000s of these hermaphroditic types in Africa especially in areas where marrying cousins is common. Give it another decade and half of womens athletics could be dominated by them. What a joke.
How the hell did we get to this point?
Bullshit. These herms missed their window and will start losing more and more now that straight up dudes are allowed to compete after a few rounds of hormones. Sorry, real girls, you guys are becoming obsolete in "women's" sports.

Gotta say though, I don't mind herms competing with chicks that much. I mean nature dealt them a pretty damn filthy hand, so this seems like a pretty small consolation prize.

Bullshit. These herms missed their window and will start losing more and more now that straight up dudes are allowed to compete after a few rounds of hormones.

You have a point there..

Gotta say though, I don't mind herms competing with chicks that much. I mean nature dealt them a pretty damn filthy hand, so this seems like a pretty small consolation prize.

I don't give a shit about their consolation prize. Sure it's bad luck being born like that but let them find their own way in the world without ruining sport for women in general.

I don't care what anyone says, I believe her condition gives her an unfair advantage. If I was one of the losing natural female competitors I'd feel incredibly cheated.

Leaver her alone. It takes real balls to do what she's doing.

It's her opponents' own fault for not identifying as men at the starting line and gaining the physical advantages that come with masculinity.

You have a point there..

I don't give a shit about their consolation prize. Sure it's bad luck being born like that but let them find their own way in the world without ruining sport for women in general.
Meh, it sucks for actual chicks who train for a long time only to get stomped out by half a dude, but at least they don't have to look down at some weird jumbled penis/vagina combo. I will say though, it's a little hard for them to hang onto the "women are just as good" and "trannies and herms have no advantage" when 100% of high level tranny athletes are dudes playing women's sports with 0 female to males ever doing shit in men's sports. Funny how they're all fighting to play women's sports and nobody is fighting to play men's sports.

I don't care what anyone says, I believe her condition gives her an unfair advantage. If I was one of the losing natural female competitors I'd feel incredibly cheated.

Aint a damn thing can be done about it because they are technically women.

Aint a damn thing can be done about it because they are technically women.

Well the IAAF already tried banning female athletes with naturally high amounts of testosterone but obviously that didn't last long.

I think the issue will just become the norm, where the only women who can compete at the highest levels will be these intersex individuals with a natural advantage and we can consign natural women's sport to the history books. In it's place will be pseudo womens competition full of intersex and transgender women. The feminists silence will be deafening.

Definitely thread worthy. This topic really brings out the intellectual giants of the WR.

Well the IAAF already tried banning female athletes with naturally high amounts of testosterone but obviously that didn't last long.

I think the issue will just become the norm, where the only women who can compete at the highest levels will be these intersex individuals with a natural advantage and we can consign natural women's sport to the history books. In it's place will be pseudo womens competition full of intersex and transgender women. The feminists silence will be deafening.

Yeah that's really the norm among female athletics. Barely any women.

Back