London 2017, "woman's" 800m

Aint a damn thing can be done about it because they are technically women.

I don't think that is actually clear by what "technicality" she is a woman. Nobody will say what chromosomes Semenya has but some newspapers say it's XY. If it was XX surely they'd just say so and knock the criticism on the head but they don't. And we do know she has testicles pumping out T, albeit not hanging down. There are well known conditions that cause a male baby to not develop male organs and thus be idenfied as a girl, especially in 3rd world countries where the testing isn't so great. So it's possibly, likely I would say, that she is a he who looks somewhat like a women.

But even if she is a proper she with some medcial condition that gives her between 3 and 10x the amount of testosterone - that would be a problem in itself and would need to be addressed. We're not just looking at an exceptional athelete and genetic outlier like Bolt. These are medical issues.

As for what can be done about it - they can, and probably will do something about it because even the IAAF and the PC brigade can see this isn't a good thing for the sport. I suspect they'll have do what has been suggested in limiting T levels through medicine. However I don't think that would be fair because it's not just T that makes men faster, or rather it's not just later life T. She's already benefitting and will continue to benefit from the different pelvis etc.

As for what can be done about it - they can, and probably will do something about it because even the IAAF and the PC brigade can see this isn't a good thing for the sport. I suspect they'll have do what has been suggested in limiting T levels through medicine. However I don't think that would be fair because it's not just T that makes men faster, or rather it's not just later life T. She's already benefitting and will continue to benefit from the different pelvis etc.

Given the negative publicity surrounding other competitors who have called out the unfair playing field, I honestly don't think the governing bodies will have the balls to actually act on measures that would even the field. I've seen a lot of defence online for Caster as a "Trans icon" and any attempt to curtail their ability to perform I'd imagine will be met with a heavy backlash online from SJW/LGBT circles. Just look at the backlash Lynsey Sharp received after her complaints, with people saying she should be banned from competing ever again for her "transphobia".

I don't think that is actually clear by what "technicality" she is a woman. Nobody will say what chromosomes Semenya has but some newspapers say it's XY. If it was XX surely they'd just say so and knock the criticism on the head but they don't. And we do know she has testicles pumping out T, albeit not hanging down. There are well known conditions that cause a male baby to not develop male organs and thus be idenfied as a girl, especially in 3rd world countries where the testing isn't so great. So it's possibly, likely I would say, that she is a he who looks somewhat like a women.

But even if she is a proper she with some medcial condition that gives her between 3 and 10x the amount of testosterone - that would be a problem in itself and would need to be addressed. We're not just looking at an exceptional athelete and genetic outlier like Bolt. These are medical issues.

Its a difficult subject in todays climate especially if semenya or any of these so called women identify as females. Weve even had obscure nations like new zealand handing out medals to trannies in weightlifting. If you cant stamp out a gigantic man competing in weighlifting then theres no chance they touch the runners.

It looks like womens professional sport goes down with the ship.

I dont think the PC crowd will utter a word of protest because its their project. Expect the non insane feminists to offer some resistance. Have they ?

Last edited:
Anyone watch this? What a complete farce.

Caster Semenya, Francine Niyonsaba and Margaret Wambui all look and move like men. One even has male-pattern baldness. The BBC commentators don't even address it, banging on about how good Semenya is. Yeah no shit, a woman/man with male-like levels of testosterone from her undescended testicles and apparently a Y chromosome is beating actual women (nobody will confirm or deny that.....I wonder why?)

Semenya is even married to a women and wore traditional mens clothing at the wedding, so does she even identify as a women off the track?

serveimage

The stunning and brave woman on the left is Semenya if you're wondering....

WTF is the point in getting your daughters into athletics if this shit is going to carry on?

There are 1000s of these hermaphroditic types in Africa especially in areas where marrying cousins is common. Give it another decade and half of womens athletics could be dominated by them. What a joke.
How the hell did we get to this point?

She has been in the center of controversy for quite a bit;
They've attempted to use recently researched methods in determining whether or not she should be classified as a woman, if there is a enough of a genetic/biological difference between her and other female athletes, etc.
-all inconclusive results on Semenya

They may use testosterone levels as a way of permitting athletes in the female events.
-Semenya has garnered more attention due to the musculature; the other two African runners may be balding,(quite common with some African women actually) but are more thin/female shaped compared Semenya.

The levels at which these athletes are now examined, tested, and investigated is much more stringent then typical our National sports(NBA, NFL, etc.)

I'd rather a questionable athlete like Semenya, vs. A full transexual... it's more of a level playing field.
T-level testing and limitations might be the solution here.

It is a bit of a blow to women's athletics and women in sports generally. And I'm not much of a fan to begin with. I prefer them in feminine sports like figure skating.

I'm not referring to you specifically, but I find interesting that when talking about who uses which bathroom many here in the WR draw the the line at "penis or not" but then are later confronted by situations where people have medical conditions (such as extra testosterone or inability to use testosterone, XXY chromosomes, etc.) and suddenly realize that things are not exactly black and white.

Yeh bitches! Leave women's athletics to the men and wash my clothes!

Andraya Yearwood is a boy. He won state championships in Girls track this spring as a freshman in Connecticut. 100m and 200m girls state champion

hc-hs-cromwell-track-andraya-yearwood-0407-20170406

I'm so sorry your life has been so greatly affected by this tragedy.

What about the women who trained their entire lives and now have to compete against men? They will be affected by this tragedy.

Between 2011 and 2015, the IAAF had a rule that any "woman" with more than 10 nanomoles of testosterone per liter of blood could not compete against women. Caster had to use T lowering meds to meet the requirement. Studies in Russia and South Korea have showed that 99% of elite female athletes have testosterone levels between 0.1 and 3.08 nmol/L. If anything, the 10 nmol/L cap for women was arguably too generous and Caster's natural T-levels are even higher. Perhaps those of a normal dude.

Andraya Yearwood is a boy. He won state championships in Girls track this spring as a freshman in Connecticut. 100m and 200m girls state champion

What do you tell your daughter when she tries her hardest and gets trounced by a boy pretending to be a girl?

"Try harder next time"?
"I guess sports just isn't for you"?

I'm sure the feminists will be shrieking when female participation in sports drops to all time lows, and it'll be because of shit like this. It'd be a hard task convincing a girl it's worth her time training when a "boy" can just come in with a natural advantage and dominate.

I've seen a lot of defence online for Caster as a "Trans icon".
Really? She's not actually transgender, though. Through no fault of her own, it's not really fair for her to compete with either genetic women or men. Maybe eventually there will be another category for transgender and intersex people.

It wasn't just Semenya, at least two others are quite clearly very manly in the heats I watched. For all we know there could be others who hide their malesness better. It's a farce, plain and simple.

If you want to make yourself angry on a Monday, read this insanity: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/caster-semenya-is-the-one-at-a-disadvantage

"The idea that testosterone levels could constitute an unfair advantage in this climate is laughable."
"The irony of privileged athletes with their nutritionists, physios and sports psychologists pointing fingers at those who’ve overcome so much is laughable"

So how do they explain her domination? Let me guess....the noble black African working harder and wanting it more than stupid lazy white people relying on their sports scientists (like S.Africa doesn't have them).....oh yes here you go...."more training, talent and tenacity than her western rivals?"

This is one of the things that bothers the shit out of me.

You can identify however the fuck you want, but we have to start drawing lines. Fallon Fox was beating the shit out of women, and it was "transphobic" to say that someone born and raised as a man shouldn't be "fighting" women. Now it's pouring into other sports.

You never see trans-men making the leap, either. For some of these people, it may simply be a cheap way to be a "winner". Like the low-ranked male powerlifter who "transitioned" and took home gold in their first women's competition. It's fucking absurd.

Back