Lmfao, Pauli destroys Conor with epic rant

th

Time reveals the fairy tale. Paulie has been calling it since he first saw it. Now that the smoke and mirrors are fading, we can see it too.

Other than the mind games that the UFC helps him with, McGregor is a fraud.

Paulie reminds me of joe Pesci’s character

This just lowers his own stocks ... Conor whooped his ass
No he didn't. We are all still waiting for the whole video to be released by Conor's team. Paulie himself told them to release it. I'm sure he wouldn't want to if Conor had the upper hand there.

No he didn't. We are all still waiting for the whole video to be released by Conor's team. Paulie himself told them to release it. I'm sure he wouldn't want to if Conor had the upper hand there.

There is no way in hell Paulie would be asking for that footage to be released if it didn't show him getting the better of it.

There is no way in hell Conor releases the footage if it exposed his own lies.

I don't know that I agree with most of what Pauli says there, but I do agree with the general assessment that Conor's heart isn't (nearly) as big as his mouth. He's a front runner and he seemingly gave up in both of his UFC losses. Once his cardio is gone, he either runs or gives up his neck.
Your sig makes me laugh after reading the names and seeing how it's being mostly made up of Connie fanboys/trolls.

Even without knowing the actual posters you see the names like "Notoriouslefthand", "OnMcgregorNutz", "Straightleftko" and just know that they're annoying shit posters

<36>

Paulie is only relevant because of Conor. I had no idea who this guy was before Conor lit him up in sparring.

Paulie is like herpes, we'll never be rid of this doofus

until he dies from accidental auto-erotic asphyxiation while cranking it to a signed 8x10 of Conor, anyway

I like Pauli’s incredulous attitude it’s like he’s totally baffled why anyone likes Conor (I agree)

No just has a massive inferiority complex. That is why he is basically Floyd's water boy. He wants to hang around the stars. Because he isn't one..

Conor challenges himself

Do we rip on BJ because he lost a bunch? No we don't

BJ didn't handpick oponents
prior to this fight, dolly did, therefore he wasn't challenging himlself.
as for the mayweather fight, he knew he would lose, it was all about money

Paulie is only relevant because of Conor. I had no idea who this guy was before Conor lit him up in sparring.
Conor makes him "only relevant" to casual fans and idiots who couldn't pick boxing greats out of a police lineup.

No just has a massive inferiority complex. That is why he is basically Floyd's water boy. He wants to hang around the stars. Because he isn't one..
again, no...and if you don't know anything about boxing, you shouldn't type about boxing.

dumbing it down:
Paulie was a champion before anyone had heard of McGregor outside of district 12 or wherever the fuck he's from. His career earnings are well into the millions and--unlike Conor--he's been smart with his money. He doesn't need a red panty night...he wants revenge. Don't get this twisted, here is a timeline of events.

• Paulie was contacted by McGregor's camp to help Conor prepare for the Floyd fight.
  • He was already retired, and had a couple weeks to get a bit better into shape before flying out to fit two days at McGregor's camp into his schedule--he already had announcing gigs booked, but took the role in good faith thinking he could help McGregor out.
  • Usually, camps ramp up, but McGregor had already started training, and wanted 8 rounds with Malignaggi the day he arrived.
  • Pauli obliged, assuming they'd work more the next day...but Conor took the day off.
  • Paulie had to leave for an announcing gig, and came back a week later--during that time, McGregor continued to train. Paulie didn't.
  • Paulie returns to camp--still with good faith, thinking things are cool--and McGregor wants 12 rounds the moment he gets off the plane. That is when the knockdown occurred. 25 seconds out of an hour of work.
  • Paulie doesn't even have beef until McGregor's camp releases stills of the knockdown and starts talking shit about him, and indicates that they should release the whole video.
  • McGregor's camp double's down on the "McGregor won" mythology [and idiots believe it], and Pauli points out that burning a guy who came to help you in the media is a pussy move, stating that he has info he could give Mayweather, but he wont. He also points out that he was never paid for his services, which is another punkass move from McGregor's camp.
  • McGregor's camp then ups the ante, releasing less than a minute of footage and talking more shit, and that's when Paulie started looking for a fight.
  • McGregor's idiot fans misinterpret everything, throughout, forgetting that Paulie has already earned bigger purses than Khabib did as a defending champ against McGregor.
TLDR notes: Paulie had already retired, more accomplished and more wealthy than McGregor, when Conor contacted him. Paulie tried to help McGregor out. McGregor's camp were douches. Paulie pointed that out, assuming McGregor was an actual man and would fix it. McGregor acted like a cunt and allowed it to persist. Paulie now wants McGregor not for a couple million--but because of pride. McGregor fans don't understand any of it.

Before anyone had heard of McGregor outside of district 12 or wherever the fuck he's from. His career earnings are well into the millions and--unlike Conor--he's been smart with his money. He doesn't need a red panty night...he wants revenge. Don't get this twisted, here is a timeline of events.

Oh fuck off with that BS. Nobody knows WTF Paulie is outside of looking and sounding like a Jersey Shore reject. Boxing these days has 300 weight classes so spare me this idea, he was ever some great boxer. I have watched and followed all the greats of the last 20 years, from Oscar, to Hopkins, to Trinidad, to Mosley, to Floyd and Manny. I even watched almost all of Wlad's boring title defenses.. Seen all of their big fights. I never once heard of this clown until he started mouthing off about Conor. He is on his hands and knees begging him for a payday. That is what this is. Please I beg you Conor. I want to get paid..

Last edited:
Conor did a mistake not boxing Paulie after the Mayweather fight to prove his legitimacy in boxing.
He has no legitimacy in boxing - the floyd fight hammered this home. His skill level is barely above part time club fighter.

IDGAF what anyone says Paulie is fucking hilarious. He's got such an enchanting way of rambling.

Back