Lmfao, Pauli destroys Conor with epic rant

`All he does is get his ass whooped...He goes to boxing, he gets his ass whooped. He goes to MMA, he gets his ass whooped. He goes to the gym, he gets his ass whooped. The fight ends, he's still getting his ass whooped. His posse, his crew, his corner, they getting their ass whooped too."

´This guy got no balls, no character´

`When you´re a pussy it´s always gonna come out when you´re in combat sports´.

{<jordan}{<jordan}

Timestamped.

Pauli is hilarious.

Sounded like a cry baby, making fun of a fighter that lost a fight Pauli couldn’t win either. Nothing worse then fighters bashing a fighter after he loses. Pathetic in my eyes. Almost as bad as casuals that can’t do push-ups doing it. But I expect more from competitors. We get it Pauli you got embarrassed in sparring, get over it.

Sounded like a cry baby, making fun of a fighter that lost a fight Pauli couldn’t win either. Nothing worse then fighters bashing a fighter after he loses. Pathetic in my eyes. Almost as bad as casuals that can’t do push-ups doing it. But I expect more from competitors. We get it Pauli you got embarrassed in sparring, get over it.
Conor really fucked with him and ruined his rep. If u were him you'd be just as mad.

paulie has destroyed his own manhood with his incessant bitching and thirsty attitude.

Conor really fucked with him and ruined his rep. If u were him you'd be just as mad.
Just as mad? Sure. Yet, I wouldn't be obsessed with reminding people everytime I spoke to the media as "the guy that got knocked down sparring Conor". You're only as good as your last outing, and social medias last seeing Paulie was getting smacked my Conor's left.

Then to chase him to events just to try and get another 15 minutes of Fame with hoping Conor respondes in a meaningful way.

Paulie just seems like a whiner imo.

I like paulie lol I would pay for a Paulie vs Conor boxing match for the press conferences alone.

I dont like connor but I would pay for any boxer to step up and fight im in the octagon.

See I'm a Conor nuthugger but I can say that was funny, especially when he calls him a Pinata. You Khabib weirdos on the other have have a panic attack at any slight against him as if he were your loving husband.

I really don't care what shape he showed up in. He showed up. He got his ass kicked. That's the way it goes. He was talking shit before hand, so Conor brought him in. If he didn't think he was ready he shouldn't have gone. He's been stalking Conor ever since like a crazy ex girlfriend. I've never seen a grown man talk about another mans 'balls' so much in my life. Ugh. Disgusting.
Yeah...one knockdown in 12 rounds is somehow an ass kicking. Clearly you do a lot of sparring on your own.

His whole point centers on something Conor fan's can't grasp...when you bring in a training partner, you treat them with respect. Conor and his camp had no honor from start to finish there.

Yeah...one knockdown in 12 rounds is somehow an ass kicking. Clearly you do a lot of sparring on your own.

His whole point centers on something Conor fan's can't grasp...when you bring in a training partner, you treat them with respect. Conor and his camp had no honor from start to finish there.

Because Paulie was talking shit!

Some spars are more like fights, for my experience. Especially is camp. This was that kind of situation.

Because Paulie was talking shit!
ah...so Conorboys love McGregor because of his shit talking...but when anyone tosses a bit back, he gets emotional about it? Then he invites a guy to "help" him under false pretenses, disrespects him and his entire career--and casual idiots somehow interpret 30 seconds of footage as an asskicking--but Paulie isn't supposed to be emotional about it. I understand now. In the real world, we call that hypocrisy.

Some spars are more like fights, for my experience. Especially is camp. This was that kind of situation.
Yeah. You strike me as a) having vast experience in camps; and b) you were there, so you know the situation.

Whatever helps you get to sleep at night, son.

Pauli is a hack. Conor would rape him. He already beat him in the sport he's been doing his entire life. Why doesn't he come to MMA and I'm sure Conor would fight him rolling off the sofa.
What you're forgetting is that it wasn't the boxers going on about how they'd come to the UFC and destroy mixed martial artists, it was the Leprechaun that approached the boxers claiming that he could cross over and dominate THEIR sport.

Lol @ the attitude change to Pauli’s, it was obvious he mostly kicked his ass in training all along.

I was a bigger boxing fan in the 90's and 2000's than I am today. But you just proved my point. If I am a casual and he is a star, I should know who he is. Never fucking heard of the guy 1 time until he ran his mouth about Conor. Someone who never once watched an MMA fight knows who Conor is. He is a global star far beyond fighting. Ask people around the world who Paulie the Jersey Shore Malwhatever his last name is and get read for some blank ass looks on their faces..
If CM, somehow, lost his millions and UFC backing he'd be in dire straits. His shtick as some great MMA/Boxing star is unsustainable w/o a mountain of promotion and he can't do it w/o baldclown and co.

But he's much more of a pop culture star than Paulie, yeah. Paulie smokes him in a boxing match doe.

ah...so Conorboys love McGregor because of his shit talking...but when anyone tosses a bit back, he gets emotional about it? Then he invites a guy to "help" him under false pretenses, disrespects him and his entire career--and casual idiots somehow interpret 30 seconds of footage as an asskicking--but Paulie isn't supposed to be emotional about it. I understand now. In the real world, we call that hypocrisy.

Yeah. You strike me as a) having vast experience in camps; and b) you were there, so you know the situation.

Whatever helps you get to sleep at night, son.

He knew why he was being brought in. He disrespected Conor, why would he expect respect in return? The same way Conor can't really be mad about Khabib's reaction.

Fight camps have real spars where they really go at it. This was Conor's bout to prepare him for the Floyd fight. Sure the clips were short, but Paulie was getting fucked up.

Why would they be releasing the whole spar if it made Conor look bad?

Everything Paulie said all TRUE Conor is a poser fighter he posses skillz but it's a character and made up and relies heavily on mind games to let you doubt yourself and break your confidence and see him better than he truly he is. I knew this day would come, talked his way up front got pushed with UFC graces but Conor's talent to talk was always better than his true/real fight game.

There was a reason why he chose not to defend because he knew he would run into more complete fighters Diaz exposed him, Mayweather exposed him in boxing, Khabib just tore the veil of truth about his fight game right off. I give Conor credit for hiding his true fight game as long as he did and turning into millions, but you can only hide for so long until they shine a light on you Khabib lit him up with a spotlight. I don't see Conor coming back anytime soon he got what he wanted nothing to prove at this point go and spend your money and leave fighting to real fighters who truly want to be great fighters, legends; and not just rich & famous...

Everything Paulie said all TRUE Conor is a poser fighter he posses skillz but it's a character and made up and relies heavily on mind games to let you doubt yourself and break your confidence and see him better than he truly he is. I knew this day would come, talked his way up front got pushed with UFC graces but Conor's talent to talk was always better than his true/real fight game.

There was a reason why he chose not to defend because he knew he would run into more complete fighters Diaz exposed him, Mayweather exposed him in boxing, Khabib just tore the veil of truth about his fight game right off. I give Conor credit for hiding his true fight game as long as he did and turning into millions, but you can only hide for so long until they shine a light on you Khabib lit him up with a spotlight. I don't see Conor coming back anytime soon he got what he wanted nothing to prove at this point go and spend your money and leave fighting to real fighters who truly want to be great fighters, legends; and not just rich & famous...
How funny did u find it? I thought Paulie was hilarious.

I cant stand this dudes voice... and ramblings i coulnt listen to it for more then 30 seconds no matter what this doofus says.

As a fan of boxing I’d say Pauli should be the last to speak on this considering he got his ass beat pretty much every time he stepped up in competition.

As a fan of boxing I’d say Pauli should be the last to speak on this considering he got his ass beat pretty much every time he stepped up in competition.
Losing is one thing, but being a shit talker like Conor and then giving up and tapping once faced with adversity is what Paulie was talking about. At least he took his beatings like a man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back