Lmfao, Pauli destroys Conor with epic rant

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
`All he does is get his ass whooped...He goes to boxing, he gets his ass whooped. He goes to MMA, he gets his ass whooped. He goes to the gym, he gets his ass whooped. The fight ends, he's still getting his ass whooped. His posse, his crew, his corner, they getting their ass whooped too."

´This guy got no balls, no character´

`When you´re a pussy it´s always gonna come out when you´re in combat sports´.

{<jordan}{<jordan}

Timestamped.

Pauli is hilarious.

Inb4 triggered virgin Conor nuthuggers

The man’s got a point tho. I expect them to fight at some point.

Conor challenges himself

Do we rip on BJ because he lost a bunch? No we don't

I like paulie lol I would pay for a Paulie vs Conor boxing match for the press conferences alone.

Conor challenges himself

Do we rip on BJ because he lost a bunch? No we don't
Bj fought at heavyweight. Conor fights at his natural weightclass after starving himself his whole life to fight midgets.

RIP Connor
Brazilian-Fan-Cries-His-Sad-Tears-Into-a-Cup-When-Germany-Destroyed-Brazil-In-The-Semi-Finals.gif

One of the best and most factual rants ever. Felt like a comedy special, Conor would tap listening to that rant.

You are what you surround yourself with... <{Heymansnicker}>
DpLrBQ5X4AMh6R7.jpg large.jpg

Paulie has a way with words. He's the kinda guy you want to take a normally boring 12 hour road trip with and just listen. Fuck Id pay all the gas for that pleasure.

Paulie reminds me of joe Pesci’s character
`All he does is get his ass whooped...He goes to boxing, he gets his ass whooped. He goes to MMA, he gets his ass whooped. He goes to the gym, he gets his ass whooped. The fight ends, he's still getting his ass whooped. His posse, his crew, his corner, they getting their ass whooped too."

{<jordan}{<jordan}

Timestamped.

Pauli is hilarious.

This just lowers his own stocks ... Conor whooped his ass

{<jordan}{<jordan}

Timestamped.

Pauli is hilarious.

Paulie's face should be next to words like "triggered" and "butthurt". This guy just cannot let go.

Back