Lmfao, Pauli destroys Conor with epic rant

Oh fuck off with that BS. Nobody knows WTF Paulie is outside of looking and sounding like a Jersey Shore reject. Boxing these days has 300 weight classes so spare me this idea, he was ever some great boxer. I have watched and followed all the greats of the last 20 years, from Oscar, to Hopkins, to Trinidad, to Mosley, to Floyd and Manny. I even watched almost all of Wlad's boring title defenses.. Seen all of their big fights. I never once heard of this clown until he started mouthing off about Conor.
So, you are admitting you are a casual fan. Good for you, your honesty is refreshing.

He is on his hands and knees begging him for a payday. That is what this is. Please I beg you Conor. I want to get paid..
Nah. A casually, EASY, payday, I'd buy...but the payback aspect is what makes it important to him.

So, you are admitting you are a casual fan. Good for you, your honesty is refreshing.

Nah. A casually, EASY, payday, I'd buy...but the payback aspect is what makes it important to him.

I was a bigger boxing fan in the 90's and 2000's than I am today. But you just proved my point. If I am a casual and he is a star, I should know who he is. Never fucking heard of the guy 1 time until he ran his mouth about Conor. Someone who never once watched an MMA fight knows who Conor is. He is a global star far beyond fighting. Ask people around the world who Paulie the Jersey Shore Malwhatever his last name is and get read for some blank ass looks on their faces..

Your sig makes me laugh after reading the names and seeing how it's being mostly made up of Connie fanboys/trolls.

Even without knowing the actual posters you see the names like "Notoriouslefthand", "OnMcgregorNutz", "Straightleftko" and just know that they're annoying shit posters

<36>
There are a small number of non-Conor huggers on there, but yes, the vast majority are McGregor trolls.

I was a bigger boxing fan in the 90's and 2000's than I am today. But you just proved my point. If I am a casual and he is a star, I should know who he is. Never fucking heard of the guy 1 time until he ran his mouth about Conor. Someone who never once watched an MMA fight knows who Conor is. He is a global star far beyond fighting. Ask people around the world who Paulie the Jersey Shore Malwhatever his last name is and get read for some blank ass looks on their faces..
I never said he was a star, I never said he was well known to casuals.
I said he was a champ in multiple weight classes and multiple divisions--with title defenses--and had already earned million dollar purses. His bones were made.

When Conor contacted him (and if he was a chump, why would McGregor do that, in the first place?) Paulie had already retired with a net worth in the millions. Conor became a "global star" by crossing over for the Mayweather fight. He was known to MMA fans, but you would have gotten your same "blank looks" if you asked a mainstream person about him in 2015. So yes, casual fans probably wouldn't know him. But McGregor did, because he has similar size and handspeed to Floyd, and knew he was a quality fighter.

I never said he was a star, I never said he was well known to casuals.
I said he was a champ in multiple weight classes and multiple divisions--with title defenses--and had already earned million dollar purses. His bones were made.

When Conor contacted him (and if he was a chump, why would McGregor do that, in the first place?) Paulie had already retired with a net worth in the millions. Conor became a "global star" by crossing over for the Mayweather fight. He was known to MMA fans, but you would have gotten your same "blank looks" if you asked a mainstream person about him in 2015. So yes, casual fans probably wouldn't know him. But McGregor did, because he has similar size and handspeed to Floyd, and knew he was a quality fighter.

And the whole point of his constant bitching and moaning about Conor is

1) Desperate for attention. Wants some media to stay relevant.
2) Hoping Conor will box him. He wants the payday.

The only reason people even really remember the sparring sessions is he won't shut about it. Because he wants the payday. Come to the UFC and get that ass whipped then..

Huge Conor fan and I absolutely despise Paulie, but every word he said is the absolute truth.

Plus he would wreck Conor in a boxing match and possibly an MMA fight.

He's obviously trying to talk his way into a payday but it was still kinda funny as far as trash talking goes

And the whole point of his constant bitching and moaning about Conor is

2) Hoping Conor will box him. He wants the EASY payday.
fixed.

The only reason people even really remember the sparring sessions is he won't shut about it.
...because someone played the cunt and did his entire career dirty, and stupid casual fans who don't know shit about boxing believe the myth? I think that would piss anyone off a bit.
Because he wants the EASY payday.
fixed again.

Come to the UFC and get that ass whipped then..
Why the hell would he do that? Both fighters would make 10x the amount of money the UFC would pay in a boxing ring, and the myth has nothing the do with Paulie's MMA skills, it's centered on Conor's vastly overrated boxing.

Paulie's last fight:
Mar 4, 2017

Date of the spar:
July 25, 2017
Are you trying to pretend that he was still in shape, and that he didn't literally have to jump off a plane and go 12 rounds?

Last edited:
Apparently they are releasing the sparring footage for a Netflix documentary about May/Mac. Expect more Paulie meltdowns after the world watches a 0-0 boxer beat him in a 12 round sparring match lol

fixed.

...because someone played the cunt and did his entire career dirty, and stupid casual fans who don't know shit about boxing believe the myth? I think that would piss anyone off a bit.

fixed again.

Why the hell would he do that? Both fighters would make 10x the amount of money the UFC would pay in a boxing ring, and the myth has nothing the do with Paulie's MMA skills, it's centered on Conor's vastly overrated boxing.

Are you trying to pretend that he was still in shape, and that he didn't literally have to jump off a plane and go 12 rounds?

Conor was a 0-0 boxer lmao

Paulie has a weird jawline or something?

Paulie talks a lot for someone who was made a bitch by a 21 year old Amir Khan <45>

image.JPG

I would be willing to stream Paulie VS Connor....any day..

I really don't care what shape he showed up in. He showed up. He got his ass kicked. That's the way it goes. He was talking shit before hand, so Conor brought him in. If he didn't think he was ready he shouldn't have gone. He's been stalking Conor ever since like a crazy ex girlfriend. I've never seen a grown man talk about another mans 'balls' so much in my life. Ugh. Disgusting.

Back