Lmfao, Pauli destroys Conor with epic rant

Conor destroys Paulie with epic left hand

AdventurousRadiantDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

BelatedDisloyalEagle-size_restricted.gif

Guess we'll see what his rants are like after their fights released on Netflix...
I've got a feeling that if mcg an his team are releasing the full fight footage, it was in fact Paul who got his ass whooped.... At his own game.
Ouch

I wouldnt have time stamped it's great all the way through.

Conor challenges himself

Do we rip on BJ because he lost a bunch? No we don't
For a few of them, yeah. "To the death, Georges" was repeated nonstop after his brother threw in the towel, and most people said he should retire after he took a few beatings.

Paulie speaks the truth, only Canner triggered fanboys find Paulie annoying

Guess we'll see what his rants are like after their fights released on Netflix...
I've got a feeling that if mcg an his team are releasing the full fight footage, it was in fact Paul who got his ass whooped.... At his own game.
Ouch
Conor's own coach said it was a pretty close contest. Said they had another guy on standby cause Paulie was fat and they didn't think he could go more than 6 but he got a 2nd wind and it went back and forth.

Conor did a mistake not boxing Paulie after the Mayweather fight to prove his legitimacy in boxing.

Pillow fist Jersey shore outcast knocks out drugged up baby C any day!

You're so boring, Alan. Give it a rest.

Ironically, the only person who didn't whoop his ass recently was Paulie.

Pauli trying so hard to stay relevant. Wants that money.

lol

that is hilarious

Paulie got beat up pretty bad when he went against Conor sparring in boxing. It sounds like he wants to fight Conor for that big payday.

All these fuckers are pussies my bros!

I mean, Rampage nearly got murdered by Wand...twice.

What a whimp...

Strange how much McGregor got to Malignaggi, and clearly still does.

Paulie got beat up pretty bad when he went against Conor sparring in boxing. It sounds like he wants to fight Conor for that big payday.

Yeah I agree. The 30 second clip showed us everything we need to know!

A fat Jersy shore reject rolled off the couch and put a beating on the dosser! McGregor couldn't knock Dee out! His left hand is only fit for carrying a bottle of proper 12 (tramp juice)!

Paulie reminds me of joe Pesci’s character

This just lowers his own stocks ... Conor whooped his ass
You mean when they sparred and Conor went all over the media with a picture of the one time he landed, yet refused to show rest of the sparring session to anyone?

Back