Lmfao, Pauli destroys Conor with epic rant

Conor is in this dudes thoughts first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Sad bastard.

Conor's own coach said it was a pretty close contest. Said they had another guy on standby cause Paulie was fat and they didn't think he could go more than 6 but he got a 2nd wind and it went back and forth.

I believe that was in reference to their initial spar cos the actual fight was with a proper ref, celebrity audience, conermen and Dana observing... They wouldn't have pulled Paul out and new one in under those circumstances and also wouldn't have had the audience had their been the chance of it happenening.

He said of the fight that afterwards, with regards to Floyd, that Dana said - we've really got a fight here.
When Rogan said about Paul saying he dominated mcg, he replied "that's not what I saw"

He was ambiguous with regards to the finer details but that was to keep the intrigue in the show.

When you look at these outtakes from the interview and consider that it's mcgs coaches and himself releasing the footage and build up for the show, it's safe to assume mcg had the better of it all.

I like paulie lol I would pay for a Paulie vs Conor boxing match for the press conferences alone.

For real don't sleep on paulie at a press conference, If anybody could get in conors head he's the guy, he slaughtered adrian broner at their press conference back in the day, For those who haven't seen it seriously its fucking comedy gold

Pauli is a hack. Conor would rape him. He already beat him in the sport he's been doing his entire life. Why doesn't he come to MMA and I'm sure Conor would fight him rolling off the sofa.

Bj fought at heavyweight.
LHW against a HW in an OW bout. But your point is well made.
Penn was always a fighter's fighter, willing to face anyone, anywhere.

And he fought rematches. The only rematches Conor is interested in are after he's lost.

Conor fights at his natural weightclass after starving himself his whole life to fight midgets.
exactly.

The state of MMA is weak right now.
Pauli is a hack.
If you don't know anything about boxing, you shouldn't type about boxing.
Pauli is a multiple two-class champion.
Unlike Conor, he fought guys bigger than himself.
Unlike Conor, he defended titles.
Even retired, he's anything but a hack.
Conor would rape him. He already beat him in the sport he's been doing his entire life.
No, again, and this kind of nonsense is EXACTLY why Pauli pops back up to throw the occasional salt on Conor's wounds. Conor brought a retired, out-of-shape Pauli in to help him in camp, and landed one good hand in multiple rounds, and released footage as though it was a domination. First, I can't think of another fighter who fucks their training support team, even to hype a fight...but second, I can't think of another fanbase dumb enough to actually think it was a real contest; and one so stupid to think it would be any type of predictor to an actual boxing match.

Why doesn't he come to MMA and I'm sure Conor would fight him rolling off the sofa.
I can think of several reasons: Pauli never pretended interest in MMA. He didn't have the vanity to think he could compete in multiple sports successfully. MMA pays absolute shit compared to his purses, as well.

But mostly, because he would own Conor in a ring, despite Conor's size advantage. I don't think he'd play with Conor, either; as Floyd clearly did.

Last edited:
All joking aside. Paulie would absolutely destroy Conor in trash talk.

Conor's ego is out of control and Paulie would rip him to shreds.

ult-bx.gif

Conor lucky he didn't have to experience that w/ Khabib LOL.

Paulie always comes off like a bitter has-been, but that's some funny shit there.

I still wanna see the sparring footage.

`All he does is get his ass whooped...He goes to boxing, he gets his ass whooped. He goes to MMA, he gets his ass whooped. He goes to the gym, he gets his ass whooped. The fight ends, he's still getting his ass whooped. His posse, his crew, his corner, they getting their ass whooped too."

´This guy got no balls, no character´

`When you´re a pussy it´s always gonna come out when you´re in combat sports´.

In other words, "I really hope Conor blesses me with a red panty night....look at me, look at me...anyone? Please?"

His girlfriend slept with one of his opponents. Paulie da Cuck.

Jersey Shore has never destroyed Conor at anything. That is why he is so Butt-Hurt all the time. And stop begging for a fight. Sign a UFC deal and get that ass whooped.. Anyone at FW or LW clowns you..

For real don't sleep on paulie at a press conference, If anybody could get in conors head he's the guy, he slaughtered adrian broner at their press conference back in the day, For those who haven't seen it seriously its fucking comedy gold

Paulie is so insecure its cringey as fuk

Paulie can try, but he’ll never get McGregor in the ring.

The reason is Conor won’t win and his brand would take a nosedive.

I don't know that I agree with most of what Pauli says there, but I do agree with the general assessment that Conor's heart isn't (nearly) as big as his mouth. He's a front runner and he seemingly gave up in both of his UFC losses. Once his cardio is gone, he either runs or gives up his neck.

Back