LeBron James to Trump: "U Bum. Going to the White House was a great honor until you showed up."

Pardon my confusion but why would members of an "oligarchy" want to push Marxism and risk the status quo?

Well, NeoMarxism, but it is a mechanism of consolidating power at an international level. View historical Marxist revolutions for examples of how it leads to more authoritarian systems. Those systems to be led by Oligarchy.

So it's like a recipe.

Instead of class conflict in original Marxism, it is identity group conflict in NeoMarxism but it's the same game just repackaged for developed Western democracies where class conflict doesn't work due to too much wealth.

It's why it's pumped into the school system and enjoys financial support across many levels.

Power is the end game.

trump-nascar-tweet-fox59.jpg

Earnhardt.png

Kind of funny he's talking about the NFL's ratings, but not mentioning that NASCAR is on life support because hardly anyone watches anymore.

Lebron straight up schooling Trump

Get that SOB out of the Whitehouse! Donald Trump, you're fired! That I can tell you!

This is the definition if political correctness according to Merriam Webster :

conforming to a belief that language and practices which could offend political sensibilities (as in matters of sex or race) should be eliminated

Are you saying that the above fits within the liberal guidelines of free exchange of ideas without censorship? PC speech is about as illiberal as Islam. Making words haram is a progressive idea now?
Ask this to those who hate progressives while showing them a mirror...

According to definition the right in their typical hypocrisy still suoport a guy who sees the kneeling of athletes as non pc.

Politics exists to censor the other side but one side doesnt think its wrong themselves do it.

That's a solid point and it's been made before and should be made again. When they say nothing, athletes get lambasted for not using their platforms. But when they use their platform, they get lambasted for using it on an issue that matters to them.

What the Kaepernick thing really highlighted is the lip service people are paying to these larger things. Not police brutality or anything like that. But the larger issue of who is allowed to say what and when they are allowed to say it.

The idea of protest isn't worth very much if the act of protest is only championed when it doesn't make people uncomfortable. The entire point of protesting something is to draw attention to it, to force it into the public space. The protest itself solves nothing...it's not meant to. The conversations that follow the protest are where the solutions should arise.

People can disagree with the issues Kaepernick thinks are worth protesting but I can't understand people disagreeing with the idea of him choosing to protest in whatever manner he prefers. So long as protesters break no laws, we should support their right to do so with the same zeal that we support the 2nd Amendment.

They are 2 sides of the same coin. A populace that is unhappy with government action and wants to preserve the right to challenge that government. Whether you do it with guns or you do it by kneeling, the theme of citizens vs. government remains the same.

Completely agree. No one is being hurt, no property is being damaged, and everyone is free to turn off the set if they're truly offended.

Btw- I don't know how many post I saw on FB that said "I'm done with the NFL" yesterday, followed by updates of scores a few hours later saying now I only root for teams not players.

Kind of funny he's talking about the NFL's ratings, but not mentioning that NASCAR is on life support because hardly anyone watches anymore.

I started losing interest after Earnhardt died and all the rule changes and pit politics just pushed me over the edge.

<BronTroll1>
1.4 million likes so far.

latest

Lebron has no clue about politics, he is just repeating and following other hollywood elite they have group think. Most people on the left have no clue especially women, they just see hollywood and tv as God and follow whatever others are doing and seem hip and cool, you can actually interview them and they dont know anything about business, politics or social issues other than Gay rights, black lives matter, racism and transgender rights, basic propaganda pushed by the left. Most of them will say but so and so said its wrong or so and so hates trump so I hate him too.

Trust me I grew up in the hood and there was no white cops singling out blacks, most of the blacks in my area were doing crimes and they had patrols this been doing since the 1980s but all of a sudden its a thing now? it just shows how gullible blacks are they live vicariously through other blacks as if its them, this is a trait of a female and sadly many black men are raised by single mothers, the black family unit has been destroyed.

There was more blacks killing raping stealing from blacks, and killing and raping and stealing from non blacks, the media keeps repeating bullshit, and idiots start thinking wow 20 news stations showing the same black guy resisting arrest it must be an epidemic! this is scary wake up people stop and think there are over 300 million people and the only blacks dying are criminal minded ones, and the left is constantly searching for the moment one or two good clean cut blacks get beat by a cop which is super rare, so they can say see they are killing innocent blacks, no those are exceptions to the rule.

Cops right now are trigger happy and need training why are they making it a race issue?

The left should be charged with brainwashing, and race baiting and spreading paranoia and divide in the country.

long rant from trump supporter

So, in your eyes:

• Women know nothing about politics.
  • The "left" has "no idea".
  • LeBron is following "the hollywood elite" and trying to be "cool" and "hip"
  • There are no white cops singling out blacks, ever.
  • The media is lying.
  • The only blacks dying are "criminal minded"
  • The left should be charged with brainwashing.

If I didn't know any better, I would say Donald "Pussy Grabber" Trump is a member of Sherdog.

Trust me I grew up in the hood and there was no white cops singling out blacks, most of the blacks in my area were doing crimes and they had patrols this been doing since the 1980s but all of a sudden its a thing now? it just shows how gullible blacks are they live vicariously through other blacks as if its them, this is a trait of a female and sadly many black men are raised by single mothers, the black family unit has been destroyed..
<DontBelieve1>

So, in your eyes:

• Women know nothing about politics.
  • The "left" has "no idea".
  • LeBron is following "the hollywood elite" and trying to be "cool" and "hip"
  • There are no white cops singling out blacks, ever.
  • The media is lying.
  • The only blacks dying are "criminal minded"
  • The left should be charged with brainwashing.

If I didn't know any better, I would say Donald "Pussy Grabber" Trump is a member of Sherdog.

So instead of opening your mind to my view you accuse me of being a trump supporter, I never voted trump and never supported him, im a black democrat who grew up in Oakland

You are close minded.

And why not?

Why don't you believe me tell me about yourself what is your race and back ground, did you grow up in the hood? or do you just sit in your home and say the hollywood media is truth

I grew up in East Oakland, my family is from the Caribbean.

And why not?

Why don't you believe me tell me about yourself what is your race and back ground, did you grow up in the hood? or do you just sit in your home and say the hollywood media is truth

I grew up in East Oakland, my family is from the Caribbean.
I grew up in East Oakland, my family is from the Caribbean

If the politicians respond, they actually are giving the athletes what they want. Recognition from the top dog is society. Trump does not seem to understand that.

The concept is called solidarity, and unforunately it does not seem to cross racial boundaries. Why would you feel guilty for a cop (whatever colour he might be) shooting a black unarmed innocent guy? Why would you not feel angry at the injustice?

I do feel angry for real injustices when they happen. The problem is that there is entire industry of activists, politicians, media, and cultural elites who are engaged in a shakedown operation in the name of everyone who isn't a straight white male. Everyone else is a perpetual victim, and straight white males are eternally the villain who is oppressing them.

Lol what?
Obama wasn't a classless BUM. This situation would have NEVER happened because he would have never got into fucking twitter fights with athletes. Lol fucking 70 year old man posting memes and making dumb sex jokes like a retard. Trump has to have a Sherdog account
keep looking for them false equivalencies
<BronTroll1>
Amen.

I didn't vote for Trump and I'm against 98.99999% of the things that he says and does. But I sure do love how he pisses off everyone.

The president isn't there to be your buddy.

I didn't vote for Trump and I'm against 98.99999% of the things that he says and does. But I sure do love how he pisses off everyone.

The president isn't there to be your buddy.

I think a lot of us just expect him to act like an adult.

Back