LeBron James to Trump: "U Bum. Going to the White House was a great honor until you showed up."

again, I'm in no way shape or form a current basketball fan - it was cool when I was a kid when Jordan & The Bulls were running shit. BUT,I don't understand how you can discredit an athlete of his caliber, let alone shit on the entire sport of basketball when you yourself are an unemployed stay at home husband.
<bball2>

again, I'm in no way shape or form a current basketball fan - it was cool when I was a kid when Jordan & The Bulls were running shit. BUT,I don't understand how you can discredit an athlete of his caliber, let alone shit on the entire sport of basketball when you yourself are an unemployed stay at home husband.
<{you!}>

lol, who cares about social media? they could be from China for all we know. 2M of likes? how about 10M of hate that didn't show? Lebron's #1 concern is the fans from Middle America Cleveland who have high patriotic sentiments who might never forgive him for insulting the president and indirectly dissing the flag. What if they walked out on his home games? He forgot that he can't display coastal, liberal, rebellious, ghetto sentiments in a Midwest town and still be Mr popular.

We could be seeing this again:

alg-burning-lebron-jersey-jpg.jpg

You mean Lebron risked his career and his fan base to speak his mind and stands up for what he believes in?

That ought to make him a model citizen, I say.

Of a two minute video...

Definitely a millennial.

I am frequently happy to watch a 40 minute video on Youtube (concerning almost any subject).

To be fair, however, I am definitely a huge fan of Youtube (and other video websites).

another dumb pro athlete used by the media for its goals

Yes, every Presidential candidate over the last 40 years has released their tax returns.
So why is it an issue all of a sudden for Trump?

My guess is it's one of the following.

1. He either isn't worth what he's insinuating he is.

2. He's reporting negative income so he pays no personal taxes and doesn't want to about it. He's actually done this one before in the past.

3. He has shady connections that he can't hide.

4. He's using company funds to pay private expenses or that he's not actually donating to his charity. There's also significant evidence that he's done this in the past.

Of course that's all speculation because we can't know since he won't release them. At this point he absolutely could have done so if he really wanted. Whatever it is that he doesn't want us to see, it's not good.​

huh i thought the dislike of dogs from Muslims came because some arab countries have packs of stray wild dogs that roam around and beat your ass. bork1} At least my Iraqi friends said thats why they spook them.

The wild dogs I saw were fucking horrid creatures. I had to get rid of a few of them. They were street dogs on a whole different level. Nothing like you see in the States. They treat them like shit because they hate dogs and the dogs are viscous and horrible because they get treated like shit. It's a crazy cycle, but in my opinion my Cane Corso is cleaner and more loyal than any of those motherfuckers. Even the wealthy and powerful Iraqis smelled like shit.

You mean Lebron risked his career and his fan base to speak his mind and stands up for what he believes in?

That ought to make him a model citizen, I say.

I have full respect for someone who stands by their words. Part of the respect comes from the fact that you will suffer consequences for your honesty. But it's worth in my opinion. If you want to protest go for it, just expect there to be a negative reaction and take it like a man.

It's not both. None of these outlets reporting on the story are focusing on police brutality against minorities. It's Trump, the NFL, and the anthem. That's it.

Even before Trump commented, few gave a shit about what Kap was protesting, and instead focused on whether or not he was being disrespectful. Why? Because he ignorantly chose an irresponsible way to protest.
You're looking at this from your own narrow POV but trying to make it sound like everyone else is myopic.

It's a great look, "believe me"

I seem to recall trump not wanting sports teams in his White House. Going to have I google it

Aww look at that bigotry you slid in. Couldn't help it could you? You're such a simple minded hypocrite. I feel bad for anyone that grows up with a parent with your attitude.

Why do you refer to former President Obama by his full name and no other President? I don't ever hear you say President Donald John Trump. I don't hear you say President Bill Jefferson Clinton.

Fucking pathetic Rip. We both know why you call him that and we both know why you have to resort to such a pathetic attempt to diminish his name. But it only accomplishes your goal with other ignorant trashy bigots. Regular people don't care.

B. Hussein Obama.

Dude. Don't be such a mentally weak snowflake.

B. Hussein Obama.

Dude. Don't be such a mentally weak snowflake.
<LikeReally5>

Calling someone out on their bullshit doesn't make me a weak snowflake. He said that to be a bigot. I called him out on being a bigot. That's why he didn't respond to me calling him a bigot. The reason he resorted to that bullshit is because he's mentally weak and couldn't address the points of my original post to begin with.

If you want to be a bigot and make it a point to call former President Obama by his name in a fashion, feel free. Just know that you're doing it for bigoted reasons. Honestly, I prefer my bigots to let themselves be known. Have a pair of balls and voice your opinion instead of sneaking around. Be a proud bigot! Makes it easy for me to know who to avoid.

Back