LeBron James to Trump: "U Bum. Going to the White House was a great honor until you showed up."

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
<BronTroll1>
1.4 million likes so far.

latest

Glad to see a thread on this. Was wondering why nobody was discussing the Trump-NFL/NBA feud.

Last edited:
The left is very angry and still have not gotten over the Hillary loss.

Lebron is no exception.

161106-Swin-Lebron-Hillary-tease_ja6koi.jpg

There's nothing like taking the high road. Stay classy LeBron.

If refusing an invite is the same as no invite, then it follows that people don't get invitied because it is known they would not go. Stick to basketball LeBron.

Twitter is a curse. Makes quality people look like doofuses due to their impulses.

I think Trump should not lower himself to bicker with pro athletes.

I also think pro athletes who want to play politics should not be surprised when politicians respond.

Guy is still salty Hillary "Super Predator" Clinton isn't President.

Sorry you backed a loser, Lebron.

There's nothing like taking the high road. Stay classy LeBron.
Riiight. Because the real problem here is that a professional athlete is talking crap on twitter...

...NOT THAT THE PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS TALKING CRAP ON TWITTER.

rcd6.jpg

I also think pro athletes who want to play politics should not be surprised when politicians respond.
Lower himself? He's feuded with POW's, the Pope, gold star families, Rosie O'Donnell, and half of Hollywood. How do you still not get it?-- everything he says and does is based on one principle: ratings.

Last edited:
I'm fine with Trump addressing his political opponents through twitter. Trump just gives it to you plain and simple here. No questions about that anymore. And frankly he just told the truth here.

trump_curry2.jpg

No doubt, if you're a celeb talking about Trump, be ready for a reply from @realDonaldTrump

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy is still salty Hillary "Super Predator" Clinton isn't President.

Sorry you backed a loser, Lebron.
Why don't you elaborate on the "Super Predator" angle sweet cheeks ;)

The left is very angry and still have not gotten over the Hillary loss.

Lebron is no exception.

161106-Swin-Lebron-Hillary-tease_ja6koi.jpg

I know some here like to call Trump childish and or "crying" but if he posted this pic with something along the lines of "you still with her?" The man is untouchable in my mind hahahaha GOAT status

Riiight. Because the real problem here is that a professional athlete is talking crap on twitter...

...NOT THAT THE PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS TALKING CRAP ON TWITTER.
All presidents "talk crap." Trump just has the most haters. And Trump talks it the best.

Just wait till next year when trump starts twitter feuding with the little league world series and national spelling bee contest

Why don't you elaborate on the "Super Predator" angle sweet cheeks ;)

I'd rather you elaborate on what you think, because it seems to me that you're completely ignorant to the history Hillary Clinton has with the African American community.

Back