LeBron James to Trump: "U Bum. Going to the White House was a great honor until you showed up."

Seriously, this.
Morons keep acting as if this last race was a simple Dem vs Rep race where the Dems loss. No.
It was Donald fucking Trump, reality tv star, professional asshole that has never had a job in politics that just won the presidency of the United States.
It has fuck all to do with Hillary .
The outrage is about how big of a fucking ignoramus Trump is. No other Republican could have rustled jimmies the way Trump has

But at some point dontyou just have to respect the will of the people and stop spazzing about everything?

Last edited:
Seriously, this.
Morons keep acting as if this last race was a simple Dem vs Rep race where the Dems loss. No.
It was Donald fucking Trump, reality tv star, professional asshole that has never had a job in politics that just won the presidency of the United States.
It has fuck all to do with Hillary .
The outrage is about how big of a fucking ignoramus Trump is. No other Republican could have rustled jimmies the way Trump has

Y-you don't understand..!
gDlT9M1.jpg

lol at "disrespect"

They need to stop playing the anthem at sporting events, this entire archaic nationalistic tradition can just go away, no more "pledge allegiance" at school either... do you know how stupid that is? Bunch of kids swearing allegiance like we have some King and its the middle ages.

Trump is a buffoon on this one, so is everyone acting as if being some flag touting blowhard really amounts to anything.

All that said, I felt all this kneeling was pretty dumb as well prior to this weekend, but after Trump made his statement I'd have been with LeSean McCoy doing warm up stretches and not paying this tired ass old song any fucking attention.

while everyone is freaking out
I'm pretty sure that those actually support Trump, are eating this up

my FB feed suggests so

personally i will always respect the flag and anthem, but i was also in the military and raised by a dad and stepdad that were career Marines. I have to stand for colors twice a day as I work on base, even as a civilian...

that being said, i realize most people did not grow up in that environment, so it doesn't bother me too much if people object, or kneel, or whatnot

not even debating the reason he tweeted it, I wonder how the same people who applaud this tweet would have reacted had a player done that same tweet to Obama? Let me guess...."he's racist!"
Lol what?
Obama wasn't a classless BUM. This situation would have NEVER happened because he would have never got into fucking twitter fights with athletes. Lol fucking 70 year old man posting memes and making dumb sex jokes like a retard. Trump has to have a Sherdog account
keep looking for them false equivalencies
<BronTroll1>

Trump's starting to annoy me tbh. I dont care if you stand, knee, stretch, or whatever during the anthem. You have that right as an American, but I think "kneeling" to fight against black oppression is a lost cause. I dont see how disrespecting our military by kneeing is somehow suppose to fight that? How many knees does it take to end oppression? At this point these players are so mad at Trump they're willing to fling shit at people that don't deserve it.

lol at "disrespect"

They need to stop playing the anthem at sporting events, this entire archaic nationalistic tradition can just go away, no more "pledge allegiance" at school either... do you know how stupid that is? Bunch of kids swearing allegiance like we have some King and its the middle ages.

Trump is a buffoon on this one, so is everyone acting as if being some flag touting blowhard really amounts to anything.

All that said, I felt all this kneeling was pretty dumb as well prior to this weekend, but after Trump made his statement I'd have been with LeSean McCoy doing warm up stretches and not paying this tired ass old song any fucking attention.
I actually agree with this post. I just think theres a better way to protest black oppression, because isnt that what this is suppose to be about? It kind of turned into a fuck you Trump gesture at this point though.

You mean blue collar whites who still make up the majority and still have a "silent" few are who you are talking about.

The anti pc crowd is mostly whites because "pc" as we understand it is usually against traditional white values in america. This doesnt exist in all whites as we see in places like the pacific north west. We do see it pretty much everywhere else.

PC isnt a inate anti western idea its just anti conservative white idea.

These whites feel threatened obviously.

If trump doesnt baby these people he loses...its all he has and its who largley voted for him.

This base will only exist if their numbers exist. Once their numbers go down we can safely redifine Americas traditions as they should be, a multicultural one.

Yep sorry not everyone is christian....not everyone beleives marriage is between a man and a woman....not everyone wants to just eat white food and partake in only white culture either...

Boo hoo what a tragedy if most of the people around me are dark in complexion!...uh...I am already living in such a place.....

ALBUQUERQUE, NM
albuquerque.png

Its not the best place for nightlife and that sort but its pretty peaceful and no its nothing like mexico even though its majority mexican.

Its democratic majority too.

Most of the non whites are proud to be American and there really isnt any racial tension.

If the future of America is this but transfered to the cultural climate of other cities, I would not mind a bit.
This is the definition if political correctness according to Merriam Webster :

conforming to a belief that language and practices which could offend political sensibilities (as in matters of sex or race) should be eliminated

Are you saying that the above fits within the liberal guidelines of free exchange of ideas without censorship? PC speech is about as illiberal as Islam. Making words haram is a progressive idea now?

Trump's starting to annoy me tbh. I dont care if you stand, knee, stretch, or whatever during the anthem. You have that right as an American, but I think "kneeling" to fight against black oppression is a lost cause. I dont see how disrespecting our military by kneeing is somehow suppose to fight that? How many knees does it take to end oppression? At this point these players are so mad at Trump they're willing to fling shit at people that don't deserve it.
I'm glad Trump is telling people to stand for the anthem. It's takes guts to say it right now, and it needed to be said. Cause all this kneeling by guys that would not be making this kind of money playing football in Africa, Asia, Europe or South America. You've got opportunities here in the USA.

I just don't think he should have said "get the son of a bitch off the field." I wouldn't use that language. But I am glad he's addressing the un-american attitudes of athletes and celebrities.

Standing for the anthem is something we should all be able to unite under.

Then these players should actually do something good for the cause. There are productive ways of doing that besides disrespecting the national anthem
If you were alive in the 50's you'd probably just say Rosa Parks did nothing but sit on her arse.

Brining further attention to an issue is being productive.

The flag and the military are NOT a package deal. The military doesn't own the goddamn flag just because they worship it.

Do you think there is a number of knees, or an equation that could be worked out that would tell us how long and how many people would have to kneel to affect change?
There isn't. People protest and talk and do shit until change happens.

The players are NOT "flinging shit" at the military. People that are getting offended are wrongly, and idiotically trying to own something that isn't theirs. The protest has nothing to do with the military, and you have Trump and others acting like it is
It is a protest towards the government and its leader . It is ridiculous that people are incapable of understanding something so goddamn simple

It's clear why people still stick up for Trump.
It's really hard to admit you've been conned.
It takes intelligence to recoqnize it and balls to admit it, Trump followers have neither.
I feel sorry for about half the country.

I'm glad Trump is telling people to stand for the anthem. It's takes guts to say it right now, and it needed to be said. Cause all this kneeling by guys that would not be making this kind of money playing football in Africa, Asia, Europe or South America. You've got opportunities here in the USA.

I just don't think he should have said "get the son of a bitch off the field." I wouldn't use that language. But I am glad he's addressing the un-american attitudes of athletes and celebrities.

Standing for the anthem is something we should all be able to unite under.

Rip how much were you picked on in school? I feel that is likely where your deep rooted hate for people started. Being Nationalistic is fine, stand and put your hand over your heart if you wish but other people will kneel and sit because the song and flag may not mean to them what it means to you. I know you are simply jumping on the "right" side of the line as you always do but not everyone is a white, christian male who doesn't think for himself. Accept that other people exist and are different than you.

It's clear why people still stick up for Trump.
It's really hard to admit you've been conned.
It takes intelligence to recoqnize it and balls to admit it, Trump followers have neither.
I feel sorry for about half the country.

Oh stop we are not a 3rd world country. I agree with the rest of your post though

The left is very angry and still have not gotten over the Hillary loss.

Lebron is no exception.

161106-Swin-Lebron-Hillary-tease_ja6koi.jpg

I think he's just taking up for Steph Curry. Curry's pretty classy and I wouldn't expect to see him speak anymore than he already has about the invitation.

btw- I think Labron meant to say that you can't un-invite someone that isn't coming. Sort of like firing a guy that just quit.

Back