Kaepernick participates in 'Unthanksgiving Day' on Alcatraz

Kong's made his own mother cry once. She told him to hurry up and finish his alpha bits. She came back an hour later and he was there just staring and crying. When she asked him why, he said "The letters is so soggy, now I can't read them at all!"

Wut

Has Kaepernick converted to Islam? It'd be funny if he had, because according to Islam, Native Americans are pagans and therefore not deserving of even the most basic human rights and are to be given two choices: convert or die.

Surely the Redskins will sign him now.

Doesn't he know that the various Indian tribes committed genocide against other Indian tribes and that they were slave owners long before the white man came to the Americas and that they were slave owners even AFTER the black slaves were freed in the South by the whities?

Could you be anymore racist?

So Kaepernick after disrespecting the flag and the anthem now 'unthanks' America for everything? Down with Whitey?
I honestly think people are reading too much into this. Does anyone on here want to come out and claim that the indigenous people don't have even the slightest point?

Would you be cool living in a country that was born in the genocide of your culture?

This is not about some idiot football player.

It seems like Kaep is really coming into his own as an activist. You can see by all the white dudes jimmies being rustled in this thread, he must be doing something right.

This all ended up being a blessing for him. He could have just been known as a star nfl player, but instead he will be remembered as a great activist. Time will tell just how great. Go get 'em Tiger!

It's a free country so he can do what he wants as long as it's legal.

I don't respect him or his beliefs so this is nothing to me.

Has Kaepernick converted to Islam? It'd be funny if he had, because according to Islam, Native Americans are pagans and therefore not deserving of even the most basic human rights and are to be given two choices: convert or die.

Ah the religion of peace...she's a thing of beauty isn't she folks?

born%2Bto%2Bislam%2Bpeace.jpg

It seems like Kaep is really coming into his own as an activist. You can see by all the white dudes jimmies being rustled in this thread, he must be doing something right.

This all ended up being a blessing for him. He could have just been known as a star nfl player, but instead he will be remembered as a great activist. Time will tell just how great. Go get 'em Tiger!

original.gif

Does this moron realize that he would have been a begger on the street if it wasn't for the WHITE people who took him in and sheltered him?

Why are people so stupid lol.

1. Not sure why people are so outraged over this.
2. This isn't going to get him any closer to being signed.
3. Turkey for breakfast is underrated.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/24/kaepernick-participates-in-unthanksgiving-day-on-alcatraz.html

So Kaepernick after disrespecting the flag and the anthem now 'unthanks' America for everything? Down with Whitey?

What about the WHITE family that took him in and raised him while the black father abandoned him? What about the America that MADE him? the country that raised him to become a star? He didn't go to no Native school on the reservation, he didn't get coached in an Indian sport. It was an American sport, school and collegiate systems and the fans that made him rich. Yeah, what about that America? Ungrateful bastard.

So he can't support native American causes and be American? Whitey did some terrible things to get where they are today lol.

I mean European thought blacks weren't worthy as humans either ..

Too many delusional people these days. I don't know wtf is happening. Some Americans need to snap out of their imaginary world where they're still "slaves" (lol) or are "oppressed" (lol) or are victims of "genocide" (lol). I personally think that some people in the USA have gotten so spoiled that they, for some reason, are trying to find petty (mostly imaginary) things to complain about.

So you want me to act like no injustices happen to minorities and even some whites on a daily basis? I've had my rights walked over by police growing up to tell you it's a reality for many people.

So you want me to act like no injustices happen to minorities and even some whites on a daily basis? I've had my rights walked over by police growing up to tell you it's a reality for many people.

Where did I say that no injustices happen to minorities/whites? I'm specifically talking about those who have it good yet complain about their imagined hardships. You mean to tell me that many of these spoiled people, some of which are millionaires (like Kaepernick), are "oppressed?" Also, where's this "genocide" that I keep hearing about from some of these wannabe activists? As a minority myself, I don't see any of us getting put into concentration camps and killed off like what Hitler did to Jews or mass murdered and raped like what the Japanese did to Chinese/Koreans/Filipinos in WW2. Some even say there's "slavery" of blacks going on in the US. If I see people being delusional, I simply call them out on it.

All this whining from these spoiled brats is a slap in the face to those who face REAL oppression in other countries. My family is from one such country and I just shake my head at all this whining because I know the difference between living in the US and living in a 3rd world country is night and day.

Back