Kaepernick participates in 'Unthanksgiving Day' on Alcatraz

So you want me to act like no injustices happen to minorities and even some whites on a daily basis? I've had my rights walked over by police growing up to tell you it's a reality for many people.

I forgot that being white meant I’ve never been stopped by cops.

Where did I say that no injustices happen to minorities/whites? I'm specifically talking about those who have it good yet complain about their imagined hardships. You mean to tell me that many of these spoiled people, some of which are millionaires (like Kaepernick), are "oppressed?" Also, where's this "genocide" that I keep hearing about from some of these wannabe activists? As a minority myself, I don't see any of us getting put into concentration camps and killed off like what Hitler did to Jews or the Japanese did to Chinese/Koreans/Filipinos in WW2. Some even say there's "slavery" of blacks going on in the US. If I see people being delusional, I simply call them out on it.

Lebron James who is famous and rich had his house tagged with racist remarks on his garage door. If you are a colored person no amount of money will change racist or law enforcement perception of you or your people.

So Ya, he could've of faced this even with white adopted parents..

I forgot that being white meant I’ve never been stopped by cops.

I said whites in my post.. but have you had drugs planted on you? Or beat up or killed when unwarranted? Think man lol.

Lebron James who is famous and rich had his house tagged with racist remarks on his garage door. If you are a colored person no amount of money will change racist or law enforcement perception of you or your people.
Conveniently there was no surveillance footage of the alleged perpetrator.

So Ya, he could've of faced this even with white adopted parents..

So some racist morons vandalized his house. Is that equivalent to being oppressed? I've faced racism before but I don't see myself as oppressed. Just encountered rude people who happened to be racist against Asians. And this isn't just from whites; I've experienced racism from other minorities also yet I don't go around acting like a victim. Wannabe activists use such strong words (like "oppression") that these words start to lose all meaning.

Where is the justice?

Dude should have a right to toss a ball around for millions of dollars.

Where is the justice?

Dude should have a right to toss a ball around for millions of dollars.

He can help support his people regardless how much money he makes... dumb Post

He can help support his people regardless how much money he makes... dumb Post

Who are his people?

Do they have a certain skin tone? A certain culture? Certain angers and outrages?

Are they Americans? Or are they certain types of Americans?

Who are his people?

Do they have a certain skin tone? A certain culture? Certain angers and outrages?

Are they Americans? Or are they certain types of Americans?

Yes .He said people of colored are being mistreated by law enforcement more than any other ethic group. You know what he said, don't play dumb . I agree with him because it happen to me on multiple occasions.

Yes .He said people of colored are being mistreated by law enforcement more than any other ethic group. You know what he said, don't play dumb . I agree with him because it happen to me on multiple occasions.

Who is he speaking to then?

All people or just "his people?"

What is a person of a color? Do they have a tan, are they blue, are they not-white, not-Asian, not-something else?

Or do they have a certain set of beliefs they share? A culture?

I would just like to know what a "person of color is" and how to tell.

It is hard not to be "stupid" when the idea he is fighting for seems very, very ambiguous.

How were you mistreated just because of your color?

I have been held at gun point twice and cuffed then released twice and I'm white.

How were you mistreated just because of your color?

I have been held at gun point twice and cuffed then released twice and I'm white.

I said some whites get treated the same in a previous post.. not compare to people of color sadly .

I said some whites get treated the same in a previous post.. not compare to people of color sadly .

I ask how you were mistreated by cops.

In one case it was reasonable once it was explained to me in the other the cop was being a ass.

One other time I was cuffed and arrested for not having my drivers license. I had a valid licenses just not on me. I worked it out because I knew I was in the wrong and acted like I have some sense.

Who is he speaking to then?

All people or just "his people?"

What is a person of a color? Do they have a tan, are they blue, are they not-white, not-Asian, not-something else?

Or do they have a certain set of beliefs they share? A culture?

I would just like to know what a "person of color is" and how to tell.

It is hard not to be "stupid" when the idea he is fighting for seems very, very ambiguous.

You don't sound dumb but you may be ignorant on why so many minorities support kap. If law enforcement hasn't mistreated you than I can see why you are confused lol

I don't care about what this guy does in his free time.. Protest, play shuffleboard, crochet, star gaze, etc. But fuck, giving him all this attention, for whatever reason isn't going to help make him disappear any quicker.

You don't sound dumb but you may be ignorant on why so many minorities support kap. If law enforcement hasn't mistreated you than I can see why you are confused lol

Maybe I am dumb, or at least ignorant.

Therefore I would like to kindly ask again: What is a person of color and how do I become one?

Does skin determine this or does what I believe determine this? How do I know?

How do I recognize other members of my people and know how to keep other people from joining my people and ruining what my people are all about?

You know, if I want to keep my people great then not every group of people can make my people great again.

This is hard to keep track of hmm.

I dunno about Unthanksgiving.... but Black Friday is pretty damn racist. I mean, what's so Black about it? That shit's so cheap even black people could afford it????

<{hfved}>

Fuck That Sack Of Shit! Poor rich boy, America's favorite victim.

<3><DisgustingHHH>

I'm picturing some jet black Africans sitting somewhere in Africa, looking at their TV. Coen Kaepernick and Shaun King are on some show, talking about their plight as oppressed black men. Africans be like {<huh}

Back