Kaepernick participates in 'Unthanksgiving Day' on Alcatraz

If only we could live as well as they were in tribal days. Thems the good old days.
What's not to love? Raiding and murdering nearby tribes. Working with primitive tools sand dying at the old age of 40. Sounds like the Native American dream.

Nothing. They were just told to be outraged by some talking heads. They obeyed.

Right wing mouth diarrhea infects easily.

this is perfect

For over 40 years. The natives are really whiny.

If they don't like America they should go back to where they came from.
e98.gif

Doesn't he know that the various Indian tribes committed genocide against other Indian tribes and that they were slave owners long before the white man came to the Americas and that they were slave owners even AFTER the black slaves were freed in the South by the whities?

Make Alcatraz a school? Taking my kid to class, brb in 2 hours unless the ferry is running late.

What's not to love? Raiding and murdering nearby tribes. Working with primitive tools sand dying at the old age of 40. Sounds like the Native American dream.
Point that out and you’ll be met with killing natives isn’t fine? You’re Hitler

I take it that you voted for Hillary and she still lost. You must be very frustrated.

Remind me how many people were removed from the administration for outright corruption.

Please mods ban Ripskaters alt account

Right wing media sure talks a lot about Kaepernick. Just ignore the loser.

Hey keep giving him attention.

That went so well the first time

He really let beating The Patriots go to his head

An ungrateful idiot is trying to garner support from people he likey gives all of zero fucks about, to promote his own bs. Is normal.

This oughta make him more attract to NFL teams.
At this point, he's probably knowingly trying to do things that make him less employable by NFL teams. That enables him to further the narrative that he's being discriminated against on the basis of his race, vs acknowledging the truth of being a benchwarmer-level QB who isn't worth the price tag.

yeah i know right? its almost like the last tribal war was many decades before whites stopped doing this because of the color of a man's skin. You white guys were so swell and civilized,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back