Kaepernick participates in 'Unthanksgiving Day' on Alcatraz

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/24/kaepernick-participates-in-unthanksgiving-day-on-alcatraz.html

Colin Kaepernick, the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback, took part Thursday in the annual Unthanksgiving Day on Alcatraz Island.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that Kaepernick made a surprise appearance at the event, which commemorates the 19-month occupation of the prison by Native American activists from 1969-1971.

Our fight is the same fight,” Kaepernick told the crowd, in a message he posted on Twitter. “We’re all fighting for our justice, for our freedom. And realizing that we are all in this fight together makes us all the more powerful.”

The 89 activists who occupied the prison almost five decades ago demanded that it be turned into an American Indian cultural center and school.

During the commemorative event, called the Indigenous People’s Sunrise Gathering, the crowd gathers on the island to watch the sunrise on San Francisco Bay.

“It’s about reflecting, remembering and celebrating that we are still here and our culture still survives,” Michael Horse, a Native American actor, told Newsweek.

So Kaepernick after disrespecting the flag and the anthem now 'unthanks' America for everything? Down with Whitey?

What about the WHITE family that took him in and raised him while the black father abandoned him? What about the America that MADE him? the country that raised him to become a star? He didn't go to no Native school on the reservation, he didn't get coached in an Indian sport. It was an American sport, school and collegiate systems and the fans that made him rich. Yeah, what about that America? Ungrateful bastard.

Ohh, Colin getting uppity again.

Hold on, let me get my Starbucks cup to collect your tears in. Happy Holidays.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/24/kaepernick-participates-in-unthanksgiving-day-on-alcatraz.html

So Kaepernick after disrespecting the flag and the anthem now 'unthanks' America for everything? Down with Whitey?

What about the WHITE family that took him in and raised him while the black father abandoned him? What about the America that MADE him? the country that raised him to become the star? He didn't go to no Native school on the reservation, he didn't get coached in an Indian sport. It was an American sport, school and collegiate systems and the fans that made him rich. Yeah, what about that America? Ungrateful bastard.

bro this is an indian
raman_hothi.jpg

Should make him a permanent resident lol

He's fighting for his freedom? Ok then.

He is never going to get hired now.
Idk about that,hating trump is practically a sport for some reason. Any leader who would say I’m putting my country first would definitely have my support. It’s too cool to be a liberal these days to risk going against the grain. Look at some celebs who are staying out of it,they don’t say shit because liberals run Hollywood. Ask Tim Allen why he got canned.

Annual?

You mean this is an actual recurring thing?
For over 40 years. The natives are really whiny.

If they don't like America they should go back to where they came from.

What did Kapernick say against white people specifically since the TS is alleging that Kaep has said something negative towards the whites?

What did Kapernick say against white people specifically since the TS is alleging that Kaep has said something negative towards the whites?
Nothing. They were just told to be outraged by some talking heads. They obeyed.

Right wing mouth diarrhea infects easily.

If only we could live as well as they were in tribal days. Thems the good old days.

He started this whole thing by saying "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color." Now he joined the Native Americans to desecrate another national symbol.

You misread. I did not say he articulated negative things toward whites but his action showed hostility toward the main stream Americans - which are mostly whites.

I just wonder... what did the 'people of color' and the Native Americans - whom he now so long to be with - ever do anything for him? He bit the hand that fed him.

This oughta make him more attractive to NFL teams.

Last edited:
Back