#@!% just got real on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what was the issue with your belt exactly?was the file too large or some shit?i do not understand.

Thankfully for you Alex doesn't know what a meme is - he'd tune you up like an Eldebrock.

yeah, he sure thinks he knows what one is... he thinks he's the best eva at making them.

Piedra gimmicks wouldn't last long. They would get angry and start threatening people/mods within a few hours.

Ladies and gentlemen I present you exhibits B then A (in that order).

yeah, he sure thinks he knows what one is... he thinks he's the best eva at making them.

Richard Dawkins actually coined that term - I'm sure Randlespoon is reading him as we speak lolz.

Interesting quote from that twitter account you posted Amon

"This Ax guy is becoming too much for me and garple to handle - I was hoping hanging out with GS would help me break my virginity."

Interesting quote from that twitter account you posted Amon

"This Ax guy is becoming too much for me and garple to handle - I was hoping hanging out with GS would help me break my virginity."

Haha - I told you I didn't make that - mydixiewrecked did.

Lawdy, this thread is bringing posters out of the woodwork that I haven't seen in ages.

Amon also slapped the Star of David on all my clothes, and wrote "Jude" all over my house.

I don't know if I like the guy...

'Sup Jav...what brings you to these parts? Controversy?

nah, no one was on at the other place. just browsing/reading before i go to bed. took a long nap earlier and went to see the filipina. so, i'm pretty much winding down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back