#@!% just got real on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bounz, now there is a name i've not seen in a while

bounz trolled the entire OT into believing he died a year and a half ago... he pretended to be his brother posting that he had passed away and was never coming back, then left and didn't come back for months.

then he act like we were crazy when we asked him about it, lolz... weird guy that bounz

Zed calls himself an Adonis - Jesus Christ, I just can't stop laughing at that...he's basically Howdy Doody's doppelganger (look it up wig haha) typical ugly ginger - weighs about 140 lbs, has about 3 lbs of ink in low-brow white trash tattoos, infinite freckles, and a face to die for - quite literally.

Again, braz, I will show a current pic of me. I'm asking for a current pic of you. Surely one of the nurses where you live can snap one so we can compare.

10if7nn.jpg

Again, braz, I will show a current pic of me. I'm asking for a current pic of you. Surely one of the nurses where you live can snap one so we can compare.

10if7nn.jpg

Lol, gotten to - why does it appear where your head and neck coalesce (look it up) to be, uh - not quite right?

10if7nn.jpg

You look like a Double Dragon blow up doll

Secretariat put on the greatest single sporting moment in history ever.

I've made a living off horse/dog racing - they were washing him off in the paddock when the other horses were on the backstretch - not literally, but you get my drift...hasn't been a triple crown winner in years....I'm very hopeful for Zed.

And for good measure, the pic that is the reason braz says I am dating seabiscuit. Never mind the fact that I'm not dating this girl, and braz hasn't gotten laid since that other Bush was in office.

opy1lc.jpg

10if7nn.jpg

Shit just got real.

shit-just-got-real-o.gif

Secretariat put on the greatest single sporting moment in history ever.

And here I thought he was referring - along the lines of the whole bestiality crack - that Sea Biscuit was/is hotter than Secretariat.

Silly me.

And for good measure, the pic that is the reason braz says I am dating seabiscuit. Never mind the fact that I'm not dating this girl, and braz hasn't gotten laid since that other Bush was in office.

opy1lc.jpg

There you go taking the bait again - this is too easy...wtf were you thinking showing these pics?! Rub some peanut butter on her gums for me and take her to the park - Santa Anita that is...oh, way to hang yourself!

Lol, gotten to - why does it appear where your head and neck coalesce (look it up) to be, uh - not quite right?

Yes braz, I photshopped my head onto someone else's body, then put all my tattoos on there.

opy1lc.jpg

So can I have my post count or what!?!?

i dont believe thats zed..
not that the pic is impressive, but who the fuck would be stupid enough to post their pic in the ot?

and who the fuck still wears a-shirts anymore?

There you go taking the bait again - this is too easy...wtf were you thinking showing these pics?! Rub some peanut butter on her gums for me and take her to the park - Santa Anita that is...oh, way to hang yourself!

You claim internet whores who flirt with any dick around to be women in your life. Why don't you post the most recent pic you have, with a girl, for all of us?

opy1lc.jpg

If you didn't fuck her then you obviously have no business posting that pic.

Anytime some guy shows a picture with him and some decent looking chick, first thing pops into the viewers mind......did he fuck that girl?

I already know the answer is no in your case. You should be ashamed of yourself.

i dont believe thats zed..
not that the pic is impressive, but who the fuck would be stupid enough to post their pic in the ot.

and who the fuck still wears a-shirts anymore?

Uh, I'm not ashamed of my looks and will laugh at any attempted flames tossed my way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back