#@!% just got real on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter is pretty homo, but having an account for play by play of your forum posting is a bit beyond what I consider just experimental homo play. It's just full blown.

im curious if he actually maintains a twitter or someone made one to fuck with him.

either way its pretty funny.

Twitter is pretty homo, but having an account for play by play of your forum posting is a bit beyond what I consider just experimental homo play. It's just full blown.

Bultaco's a sweet ride.

im curious if he actually maintains a twitter or someone made one to fuck with him.

Another fan made it for him - genius, imo - I have no photoshop skills at all.

WR is actually a pretty funny guy if you don't take him serious. Unfortunately, everyone takes this shit serious, so he is not liked.

Spun, please elaborate on the Homeric Question rofl.

so amon is this "braz" and easycube is "randlespun" right?

just trying to keep up with what seems to be important shit in this thread.

get ready for randlespoon to go off on a bunch of shit no one here cares about trying to "pwn" me and Amon.... lolz, he can't help it

WR is actually a pretty funny guy if you don't take him serious. Unfortunately, everyone takes this shit serious, so he is not liked.

A 20 yr old tweeker virgin is hardly one to take seriously - I ask him if he'd share his sexual exploits, but always evades the topic.

so amon is this "braz" and easycube is "randlespun" right?

just trying to keep up with what seems to be important shit in this thread.

Yes, but both are really just Piedra gimmicks. At the end of the day, there is really only 8 actual members of Sherdog that post here at any given moment, regardless of how many "unique" active accounts you see.

the only people i take serious are those who appear to be retards.i think my outlook may be completely wrong though.

dude, I haven't taken him seriously yet.. every time I post he talks about how I'm not wanted there, various meme attacks, negs... then when I let it all roll off my shoulders he has his admin whitey ban me..

now he's here where no one knows him or gives a fuck, trying to plead his case that no one knows or gives a fuck about because "he doesn't take this shit serious?"

gimme a fuckin break

Yes, but both are really just Piedra gimmicks. At the end of the day, there is really only 8 actual members of Sherdog that post here at any given moment, regardless of how many "unique" active accounts you see.

Piedra gimmicks wouldn't last long. They would get angry and start threatening people/mods within a few hours.

dude, I haven't taken him seriously yet.. every time I post he talks about how I'm not wanted there, various meme attacks, negs... then when I let it all roll off my shoulders he has his admin whitey ban me..

now he's here where no one knows him or gives a fuck, trying to plead his case that no one knows or gives a fuck about because "he doesn't take this shit serious?"

gimme a fuckin break

Thankfully for you Alex doesn't know what a meme is - he'd tune you up like an Eldebrock.

what happened to it in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back