#@!% just got real on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
214shm1.jpg

Spunned out yet?

Nothing is as cool as Lando Calrissian.

More or less - in fusion (thermonuclear - a fission trigger is necessary for the fusion process in order for the isotopes to mutate - a figure of roughly 50,000 million degrees centigrade is required, hence the name "thermo-nuclear") the hydrogen isotopes of the same atomic number (different weights) fuse and produce a mutant isotope from deuterium and tritium gasses, both hydrogen isotopes themselves...far, far more powerful, in theory there is no limit to the Teller Ulam design because of multi-staging - you could literally destroy the earth.....fission is merely bombarding the nucleus of atoms with neutrons (bad little mudda fuggas) which cause the atom to split, and matter literally comes apart releasing huge amounts of energy....this in turn causes a nuclear chain reaction, ie, the bombing of other atoms by neutrons which have progressed geometrically - it took roughly 1 gram of matter to come apart to destroy Hiroshima - this is obviously not being read from wikipedia or any other source, so the point is - Braz is dumb rofl.

I know for a fact that I learned the fundamental differences in fusion and fission back in, I think, grade 10 or 11. Now, at this point I can't remember a damn thing from what I learned back then though (I blame Ms. Mary Jane for that, har har).

i know the difference between the two is taught, but it is not very in depth. maybe you went to a private/gifted school but around here the subject is not taught in detail until college level courses.

well this thread reached 100 pages
so i must post
f you all
peace

i wish this thread were as cool as billy dee williams

It's a pretty good thread as a whole except for the last 5 pages that consist of nothing more than asshurt shit floppers spewing their IQ allergic gottentoattiveness all over the place.

Puppet, you know who Andrei Sakharov is?

Cube, you know who he is right? You know about "Sakharov's third idea"? That's a joke, btw.

can your vast knowledge of all things useless to your current situation fix your back braz

War Randlespun! has entered the building

so amon is this "braz" and easycube is "randlespun" right?

just trying to keep up with what seems to be important shit in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back