#@!% just got real on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Since apparently shit just got real up in here over the weekend, I thought it would be an appropriate time to reminisce about other times shit just got real up in here. This should also be a valuable educational thread for noobs.

Let me kick this off:

• Conrad gets KTFO by Dravenous in real life.
  • Chris Chaos calls out Vod to fight in real life.
  • That mexican kid makes a video challenging schellhardt to fight.
  • TechnicalFight challenges me to show up at his work (a supermarket parking lot) and fight him.
  • HardcoreFan posted pics proving how hardcore he is.
  • Those two dudes were trying to setup a fight and were even working it out with a promoter until someone posted a pic of wood paneling and settled it.
  • Hermes Franca beat down Manny Reyes for talking too much crap online.
  • Posters scat bombed jeff's american idol thread and the OT got shut down.
  • Revolver ate a lot and got a stomach ache.

Whatchu got?

Last edited:
what? Something's gotta involve a fight to be "real"

what's the world coming to?

JMKad and Brawnymang.... I missed it but I heard something about wood paneling and huge pwnage

Mackenzie was shit getting real

But so was norcal punk and Linky getting exposed

I'm starting to crave pepperoni pizza

There was this one time in '06 when I jerked off to a thread, but nobody was hurt. Does that count?

lol Wamrage convinced everyone that he had actually killed himself after Wandi lost his fight.

Matt and Forever Young had sex in a Super-8 Dumpster. Matt said no homo, so don't worry, he's not gay or nothing.
Posted via Mobile Device

I got..

Those two dudes were trying to setup a fight and were even working it out with a promoter until someone posted a pic of wood paneling and settled it.

That thread seemed to last forever...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PROTECT YOUR POST COUNTS

this is the end beautiful friends!

"Hermes Franca beat down Manny Reyes for talking to much crap online."

Can you post a link or something?

edit nevermind I thought they fought again recently or something

Linky had her stuff posted on ot ..I remember dude promised to find op and hurt him on tape

Some ginger boned a latina and a bunch of peeps got butt hurt.

lol Wamrage convinced everyone that he had actually killed himself after Wandi lost his fight.

Shit got real when wamrage slept with whatserface and then her pics got posted, she reported everyone, etc.

I also got Benny Blanco's commenting on his soon-to-be committed real-life suicide, then stopping his posting right after the alleged suicide date.

Hardcore if you ask me. Does it count ?

Shit got real when wamrage slept with whatserface and then her pics got posted, she reported everyone, etc.

That son of a bitch never sent me a thing. He told me about it, but I don't recall ever seeing pictures. I still talk to him from time to time I will see if he still has them. Good man that Wamrage.

Since apparently shit just got real up in here over the weekend, I thought it would be an appropriate time to reminisce about other times shit just got real up in here. This should also be a valuable educational thread for noobs.

Let me kick this off:

• Conrad gets KTFO by Dravenous in real life.
  • Chris Chaos calls out Vod to fight in real life.
  • That mexican kid makes a video challenging schellhardt to fight.
  • TechnicalFight challenges me to show up at his work (a supermarket parking lot) and fight him.
  • HardcoreFan posted pics proving how hardcore he is.
  • Those two dudes were trying to setup a fight and were even working it out with a promoter until someone posted a pic of wood paneling and settled it.
  • Hermes Franca beat down Manny Reyes for talking to much crap online.
  • Posters scat bombed jeff's american idol thread and the OT got shut down.
  • Revolver ate a lot and got a stomach ache.

Whatchu got?

Do you know how tall he is IRL? Like 4'8". I think East Los saw him using an ATM machine one time.

lol... "ATM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back