#@!% just got real on SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
nevermind, looks like this thread died 100 pages ago

How you and garple getting on these days?

Garple? I get the feeling this is a name I should know/remember that I don't.

is this your once every 4 months post?

Something like that, yeah. Behold my mighty 1.3something ppd count. Up a whole 0.1something in the last few weeks.

Garple? I get the feeling this is a name I should know/remember that I don't.

Something like that, yeah. Behold my mighty 1.3something ppd count. Up a whole 0.1something in the last few weeks.

grapplesoda.

grapplesoda.

Ah.

I couldn't tell ya. In fact, I can honestly say that I don't recall why I would have any reason to care one way or another, actually.

does anyone remember when robin black started posting here and got flamed out, never to return... i forget what his user name was

Robin Black - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

he posted here on and off for some time actually.
every time he'd post though, it would be a feeding frenzy on his gay ass.
then he finally got pwned off the forum but not before a flurry
of utterly laughable pics were posted of him "fighting".

Alright, so when is Braz going make an Este vs Wham! like showdown video with Cozy or Zed or both? All you need is a Flip camera and a notel room (with the twin beds pushed to either side of the room) to make the perfect fail-o-gon to bring forth the epic.

Zed has a woman with the face of Secretariat - she was recently on the cover of American Turf Monthly - bestiality isn't wrong per se, just a matter of personal preference.

Zed calls himself an Adonis - Jesus Christ, I just can't stop laughing at that...he's basically Howdy Doody's doppelganger (look it up wig haha) typical ugly ginger - weighs about 140 lbs, has about 3 lbs of ink in low-brow white trash tattoos, infinite freckles, and a face to die for - quite literally.

I don't know that the epic este/wam motel room smackdown could ever
truly be recreated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back