Jose Aldo's Career > Conor's Career

Hello Mr "I created an account today to start a conor thread that is guarantee'd to do 14 pages because people on here respond to any thread that has conor in the name".
Congrats
giphy.gif

No one but hardcore fans will ever remember Jose, he is just a win on Conor's record.

I feel threads like this are the equivalent as dressing as red meat and running through a lion's den

When it comes to MMA, Jose has more accomplishments. Sure I could list them but you all know what Jose has done in this sport.

What has Conor done???

-Fought midgets half his size at 145 and dehydrated himself to near death to avoid fighting people his own size (conor is a champion weightcutter)

-got tapped lick a chicken at WW (i guess no robbie lawler fight lol)

-Majority decision against a lightweight gatekeepr who he looked sloppy against... bad fight for both fighters

-Then in his LW title fight, yup, that's right, the luck o' the irish strikes again and Eddie is half the size of Conor and yet again Conor picking on smaller fighters. All strategically setup by Dana White Im sure to gove Conor the best possible chance at a 2nd belt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2 division champ bullshit was manufactured and if you can't see that you are blind. Conor did not earn a 2nd title shot. He is not truly the champ. Just being friends with the promoter and cutting in line to fight a favorable matchup is not how you become champ. You don't become champ by sucking the boss' dick but yet that is what McGoober fans call a champ. McGoober has 0 title defenses. Even Bisping has defended his title (lol).

Anyways Sherdog I am back after a long hiatus and I made this thread in response to all the stupidity I see on here. You bozos haven't changed :*)

Champ Champ. Don't y'all know who Eddie Alvarez is? 13 seconds. Mendes Ko'd like a bitch. Diaz face never the same. Dos Anjos ducked. Aldo ducked 2/3 fights with mcgregor. also 13 seconds hahaha... p4p #1 gets owned then crys like a bitch

When it comes to MMA, Jose has more accomplishments. Sure I could list them but you all know what Jose has done in this sport.

What has Conor done???

-Fought midgets half his size at 145

stopped there. If someone makes weight even after dangerous cuts, they are legit for that fight. that's all that matters. More often than not those major cuts hurt fighters.

Yeah Aldo has the better career resume at this point. But conor holding two UFC belts at once is a pretty damn major accomplishment that Aldo was never going to get.

Champ Champ. Don't y'all know who Eddie Alvarez is? 13 seconds. Mendes Ko'd like a bitch. Diaz face never the same. Dos Anjos ducked. Aldo ducked 2/3 fights with mcgregor. also 13 seconds hahaha... p4p #1 gets owned then crys like a bitch

Lol @ calling MMA fighters a bitch, damn Neckbeard.

What has Conor done???

-Fought midgets half his size at 145 and dehydrated himself to near death to avoid fighting people his own size (conor is a champion weightcutter)

-got tapped lick a chicken at WW (i guess no robbie lawler fight lol)

-Majority decision against a lightweight gatekeepr who he looked sloppy against... bad fight for both fighters

-Then in his LW title fight, yup, that's right, the luck o' the irish strikes again and Eddie is half the size of Conor and yet again Conor picking on smaller fighters. All strategically setup by Dana White Im sure to gove Conor the best possible chance at a 2nd belt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2 division champ bullshit was manufactured and if you can't see that you are blind. Conor did not earn a 2nd title shot. He is not truly the champ. Just being friends with the promoter and cutting in line to fight a favorable matchup is not how you become champ. You don't become champ by sucking the boss' dick but yet that is what McGoober fans call a champ. McGoober has 0 title defenses. Even Bisping has defended his title (lol).

Anyways Sherdog I am back after a long hiatus and I made this thread in response to all the stupidity I see on here. You bozos haven't changed :*)

Also are you fucking retarted or just in denial? Mcgregor was about to fight a beast in Dos Anjos, but that fucker hurt himself. Maybe it was accident or maybe he didn't really want it.... but how can you say it was manufactured that he fought Alvarez?

You're in denial you silly bitch. Just eat crow you fucking bitch ass Aldo fan

Meh......Aldo is a great fighter, but Conor's career is pretty incredible. He is about to fight Floyd Mayweather. haha Yeah, he will get his ass kicked, but the dude is huge right now........which is a big part of a career....

Most of Aldo's title fights were co-main events. All of McGregor's title fights were headliners and the highest PPVs that the UFC have ever done. Even his non-title fights headlined over title fights. Plus he has won world championshipsn in different weight classes consecutively in the UFC, nobody else has ever done that.

Aldo had a good career, there's no denying that, but it's a drop in the ocean compared to what McGregor has done, and he is only getting started.

Conor was allowed to go for 2 belts, Aldo wasn't. Aldo wanted Edgar for the 55 belt while hold his 45. Dana told Aldo he'd have to vacate his 45 if he wanted Edgar, big fucking difference.

You Conor noobs are so uneducated regarding MMA.

Conor fans don't like MMA, they like Conor.

Jose Aldo has only 2 finishes in his UFC career, one coming by injury default

It's almost as if Jose Aldo's entire UFC career has been against hardened title contenders instead of Dennis Siver and Marcus Brimage.

giphy.gif

Conor was allowed to go for 2 belts, Aldo wasn't. Aldo wanted Edgar for the 55 belt while hold his 45. Dana told Aldo he'd have to vacate his 45 if he wanted Edgar, big fucking difference.

You Conor noobs are so uneducated regarding MMA.

Conor fans don't like MMA, they like Conor.

because he fights once every two years and pulls out 50% of the time

does it make you feel better to project your insecurities on to others now that your hero got humiliated in 13 seconds by the GOAT?

Screw Aldo he's not even in my top 100. But you Conor noobs are retarded.

Conor fans don't like MMA, they like Conor

Conor's money>Jose's money = Conor's career>Jose's career.

Last edited:
Back