Jose Aldo's Career > Conor's Career

There's a slight problem with your argument.

giphy.gif

He made the weight. It's fair game.​

Most of Aldo's title fights were co-main events. All of McGregor's title fights were headliners and the highest PPVs that the UFC have ever done. Even his non-title fights headlined over title fights. Plus he has won world championshipsn in different weight classes consecutively in the UFC, nobody else has ever done that.

Aldo had a good career, there's no denying that, but it's a drop in the ocean compared to what McGregor has done, and he is only getting started.

Honestly something this obvious doesn't even need to be said. Aldo is a top five p4p goat. Conor isn't.

your logic is bs, AJ would have been WW GOAT, cutting a lot of weight isn't an advantage at all

Honestly something this obvious doesn't even need to be said. Aldo is a top five p4p goat. Conor isn't.
yea the dude that did dirty tricks to not get tested is a goat... haha HoFs are a bunch of cheats(not all), Conor won 2 belts NATTY GOAT

Let's take a piss trip down memory lane and admire Aldo's storied career, along with his attempted deportation of sample takers.

this isn't a question, stop acting like it is by mentioning it. Aldo is a GOAT candidate and an ironclad top 5 fighter of all time. Conor isn't.

Do GOAT candidates pulled out of 2/3 of their scheduled fights?

doesn't really matter. Nor does money generated, nor do knockouts really. Sorry that your lame argument doesn't really amount to much, try with someone else.

man i can hate on conor and his no title defenses all i want but man id take the fookin money
Everything he does, every decision he makes is calculated to make more money, guys a fucking genius and totally screwed on imo.

Not sure if this is a salty Jose Aldo fan or a Conor fan's cunning attempt to get people to insult Jose and praise Conor.

Yes, all time wise Jose is higher at FW. But that's what makes Conor's win so epic, with all the build up and the outcome.

I love Aldo, but he really wasn't all that entertaining. People are dumb and love drama, so in the end entertainment wins. If you don't understand how this shit works at this point then i don't really know what to say. The fight business is the entertainment business first and foremost, and Conor is exploiting the shit out of that fact alone. His manipulation of the business and people is brilliant.

I love Aldo, but he really wasn't all that entertaining. People are dumb and love drama, so in the end entertainment wins. If you don't understand how this shit works at this point then i don't really know what to say. The fight business is the entertainment business first and foremost, and Conor is exploiting the shit out of that fact alone. His manipulation of the business and people is brilliant.
that's where I lose people because i see no merit in any of that nonsense... yes it is a business but we are here to find the best martial artist, everything else is supposed to facilitate that. He deserves no recognition for the tickets he sells but people are blind to what is truly important in this business.

Real question for Aldo fans: why was he scared to move up to 155 to fight Benson or Pettis?

Back