Jose Aldo's Career > Conor's Career

When it comes to MMA, Jose has more accomplishments. Sure I could list them but you all know what Jose has done in this sport.

What has Conor done???

-Fought midgets half his size at 145 and dehydrated himself to near death to avoid fighting people his own size (conor is a champion weightcutter)

-got tapped lick a chicken at WW (i guess no robbie lawler fight lol)

-Majority decision against a lightweight gatekeepr who he looked sloppy against... bad fight for both fighters

-Then in his LW title fight, yup, that's right, the luck o' the irish strikes again and Eddie is half the size of Conor and yet again Conor picking on smaller fighters. All strategically setup by Dana White Im sure to gove Conor the best possible chance at a 2nd belt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2 division champ bullshit was manufactured and if you can't see that you are blind. Conor did not earn a 2nd title shot. He is not truly the champ. Just being friends with the promoter and cutting in line to fight a favorable matchup is not how you become champ. You don't become champ by sucking the boss' dick but yet that is what McGoober fans call a champ. McGoober has 0 title defenses. Even Bisping has defended his title (lol).

Anyways Sherdog I am back after a long hiatus and I made this thread in response to all the stupidity I see on here. You bozos haven't changed :*)

Tearing down another fighter shows the insecurity you have with your fav fighter. Jose has had a great career, IMO if he was to retire right now he would be top 10 ALL TIME. Conor has also had a great career so far, and while I do think Aldo has had a better one, it isn't that far off IMO.

Title defenses or multi million dollars.... Hard choice

Let me put it this way. I'd much rather meet Jose than I would Conor. I'd walk away rather than talk to Conor, yet be honored to meet the true Featherweight GOAT.

This thread proves that Conor is the Greatest Of All Time.

Conor haters really are the saltiest of the salty.

Yeah Aldo's career is much better than Conors. Having far less popularity, making far less money, and having the distinction of getting KO'd in 13 seconds by a guy who spend the better part of 6 months constantly humiliating him at press conferences. Then he turns down a rematch, even after he said he'd fight McGregor any place any time.

successful career=generation of money

Conor's career is more successful
i can see that. its the classic question of what makes a successful career making more money or having more title defenses. i can see both sides of the argument

Conor haters really are the saltiest of the salty.

Yeah Aldo's career is much better than Conors. Having far less popularity, making far less money, and having the distinction of getting KO'd in 13 seconds by a guy who spend the better part of 6 months constantly humiliating him at press conferences. Then he turns down a rematch, even after he said he'd fight McGregor any place any time.
he wont fight diaz a third time tho.
“Look at Meldrick Taylor when he fought Julio Caesar-Chavez, there’s one for you. I mean he was never the same after that fight,” White said. “We’ve had those types of fights, too. I believe that Rory MacDonald was never the same after the Robbie Lawler fight. That fight ruined him.

“So I don’t want to do that to someone special like Conor McGregor. It’s just not right.”- dana white

when ur daddy wont let you fight again.....theres a word for that

Aldo career stands on its own. It doesn't require you to shit all over Conor career to make its case.

While I agree with the title of the thread, most of your reasoning is crap

he wont fight diaz a third time tho. "its just not a fair fight"-dana white

That's Dana's words, not McGregors.

Diaz choked him out and embarrassed him in front of the world. McGregor could have avoided him and moved on with his life, but he fought him again and won, even let the fight happen at 170 where Diaz would be more comfortable. That's a champ. Never turned down a fight.

That's Dana's words, not McGregors.

Diaz choked him out and embarrassed him in front of the world. McGregor could have avoided him and moved on with his life, but he fought him again and won, even let the fight happen at 170 where Diaz would be more comfortable. That's a champ. Never turned down a fight.
never has defended a title either. hey listen i dont hate conor im just not on board with the hype train. let him defend title and no steroid cases to taint him and yea theres is no denying the guy. but lets agree with this mayweather shit when do you think hell be back in the octagon. dont get your two titles and go to boxing, ur cheating your fans.

Good topic. I've never seen this discussed before.

large.gif

This is obvious... doesn't really need to be posted. Conor will be remembered as a 1 hit wonder who sold hype and fights real well. Aldo will be remember as the greatest mma fighter of all time, or 1 of the candidates.

Joined Today, Is a White Belt Wanker...... The Hell you say

Aldo is a consolidated GOAT. Conor never defended a belt, he's not a real champ.

Back