Jose Aldo's Career > Conor's Career

Half his size lol somebody please make a shoop of this. I find it fairly impressive that Conor was able to cut down from 300lbs. I guess that's just one more thing to admire about him.
No, Nate is the one who weighs 750 lbs and stands 12' tall. Conor said so, you know he doesn't lie.

13 seconds man, that's how long he lasted in the cage with Connor after calling himself a king and Connor the jester. 13 seconds. That topped BJ talking about GSP being a front runner and quitting on his stool.

Then in his LW title fight, yup, that's right, the luck o' the irish strikes again and Eddie is half the size of Conor and yet again Conor picking on smaller fighters.

I came away with the opposite impression.

Prior to his fight with Conor, Eddie Alvarez had fought many quality / top fighters over his career, been competitive with pretty much all of them.

Conor wrecked Eddie and it wasn't even close.

Aldo hasn't beat anyone at 155 or 170. Conor has

Conor > Aldo

can u verify this so i can read up?
You know as well as i do that McGregor is trying to get the Mayweather fight sorted, Diaz is way down the line. The only thing i can give you on it atm is wha McGregor said about the next one will be at 155 and coupled with Dana saying that McGregor shouldn't be fighting at 170 think we can get the picture.

Aldo's career is greater, his skill set is greater but his mind is weaker and now he doubts himself even more. He should win in a rematch but I dont know if he would win or if he would even show up.

You know as well as i do that McGregor is trying to get the Mayweather fight sorted, Diaz is way down the line. The only thing i can give you on it atm is wha McGregor said about the next one will be at 155 and coupled with Dana saying that McGregor shouldn't be fighting at 170 think we can get the picture.
fair enough

I believe TS is trolling, but if not, I will educate him. Jose Aldo is 26-3 with 10 decisions, and has pulled out of many fights/been inactive during the more advanced stage of his career.

McGod is 21-2 with only 2 decisions. I will say that again, just 2 decisions, whooped Aldo in dramatic style, and doesn't dodge challenges or ever coast in a fight by points.

The idea that Jose's career is something to respect is ludicrous. He is a broken man and knows he is not the same caliber as McGoat.

Conor has had the best career in MMA history, it far outweighs what that brazilian weasel has been able to accomplish. He's a pull out merchant with a failing burger joint.
True, Conor already has 18 ko's compared to Aldo's 14 finishes. Conor has only gone the distance twice in 23 fights, and that includes oversized Diaz. Considering Conor's weightclass, where ko's are less frequent, he is an absolute killing machine. Jose is a win by points machine with 10 of his wins by decision.

Its ludicrous for anyone to even suggest that Aldo's career should be respected. Against good competition, he is a points machine, fights infrequently, and a scared and broken man.

I believe TS is trolling, but if not, I will educate him. Jose Aldo is 26-3 with 10 decisions, and has pulled out of many fights/been inactive during the more advanced stage of his career.

McGod is 21-2 with only 2 decisions. I will say that again, just 2 decisions, whooped Aldo in dramatic style, and doesn't dodge challenges or ever coast in a fight by points.

The idea that Jose's career is something to respect is ludicrous. He is a broken man and knows he is not the same caliber as McGoat.
21-3** and he lost to diaz on 7 days notice, no excuse for that. not baiting you here but i wouldnt be proud of his record. give me his best five fight that makes him a "god" alverez,diaz,mendez,and aldo and who else.... siver? im mean cmon.

Conor has done more for MMA the last couple of years then Aldo has done his whole career!!!

Back