Jose Aldo's Career > Conor's Career

that's what a woman would say... men are here talking combat... maam, im gonna ask you to take your take your money talk outta here
I cant really have an intelligent unbiased debate with you since you're username and avi suggest you are extremely biased

hqdefault.jpg
i will admit this made me lmao

I cant really have an intelligent unbiased debate with you since you're username and avi suggest you are extremely biased
all im saying is, let's take money out of this because it is irrelevant. Yes Conor is probably the richest MMA fighter ever but that is not what is up for debate. I mean specifically to MMA accomplishments.

Yes my username and whole persona comes froma negative place but only in response to the negative state of MMA these days. You conor fans created me with your GOAT bullshit and the two years of watching the leadup to Jose vs Conor. All you Conor fans went full retard and you created me.

You only know darkness, I was born from it!

When it comes to MMA, Jose has more accomplishments. Sure I could list them but you all know what Jose has done in this sport.

What has Conor done???

-Fought midgets half his size at 145 and dehydrated himself to near death to avoid fighting people his own size (conor is a champion weightcutter)

-got tapped lick a chicken at WW (i guess no robbie lawler fight lol)

-Majority decision against a lightweight gatekeepr who he looked sloppy against... bad fight for both fighters

-Then in his LW title fight, yup, that's right, the luck o' the irish strikes again and Eddie is half the size of Conor and yet again Conor picking on smaller fighters. All strategically setup by Dana White Im sure to gove Conor the best possible chance at a 2nd belt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 2 division champ bullshit was manufactured and if you can't see that you are blind. Conor did not earn a 2nd title shot. He is not truly the champ. Just being friends with the promoter and cutting in line to fight a favorable matchup is not how you become champ. You don't become champ by sucking the boss' dick but yet that is what McGoober fans call a champ. McGoober has 0 title defenses. Even Bisping has defended his title (lol).

Anyways Sherdog I am back after a long hiatus and I made this thread in response to all the stupidity I see on here. You bozos haven't changed :*)
In prizefighting the only thing that matter is how much money you make. In that aspect Jose cannot touch Conor's left foot. Conor could buy Jose's whole city and bulldoze it if he wanted.

all im saying is, let's take money out of this because it is irrelevant. Yes Conor is probably the richest MMA fighter ever but that is not what is up for debate. I mean specifically to MMA accomplishments.

Yes my username and whole persona comes froma negative place but only in response to the negative state of MMA these days. You conor fans created me with your GOAT bullshit and the two years of watching the leadup to Jose vs Conor. All you Conor fans went full retard and you created me.

You only know darkness, I was born from it!
Money is irrelevant to prizefighting..............

A new anti-Conor poster joins the forum everyday it seems.

It wouldn't be the same person each time, would it?

Name, av, and sig, all dedicated to hating on the GOAT.

Nothing to see here, folks. Just another jealous beta.

Money is irrelevant to prizefighting..............
no but when it comes to MMA accomplishments, it is about winning and losing, how long you were winning for and the competition you faced. Jose wins.

So the guy with the "better career" got KTFO by Conu in TURTEEN seconds.

Or it could be people arent believing Dana White's bullshit anymore.

Or it could be that your personal internet forum vendetta is fucking weird and you have much bigger issues to deal with, internally.

You should go on another long hiatus

It's weird that even though Aldo isn't that much older than Conor he represents the old guard of the FW division. Aldo was the pinnacle of excellence and brutality when he beat the previous standard bearer in Faber. And all the while he was respectful as a classic martial artist, but his image had been tarnished by pulling out multiple times.

Conor is new age Hollywood style and in order to support thst kind of life he damn well needed to spew crazy shit.

Based on merit, Conor is a far cry from ever reaching MMA HOF. IMO he can cement his m place with wins over Tony/Khabib, and finally Nate. If the Money fight ever happens his status will torpedo because Floyd would lay such a clinic with Conors face. As a Conor fan Im just being realistic here. He owns Aldo at the tail end of his career, but prime WEC Aldo was pure destruction.

Back