Jon Jones would DESTROY Stipe Miocic

Could Jones Get A Win Over Stipe?

• Total voters
Jon Jones can't destroy anyone but himself and the occasional pregnant woman. He isn't a fighter. He's an ineligible former fighter sitting on his couch at home staring at yet another line of cocaine.
And destroys Bentley. Ppl seem to forget that gem

Jackson - Wink gameplan for Miocic vs Jones:

84260853.gif

plus, jones has longer reach than Struve and we all remember what happened there

After reading your post, I'd like to see Jones fight the HW champion just so we can see him KO someone for the first time with his long reach!

It'd be closer than either fan base thinks.

Jon Jones can't destroy anyone but himself and the occasional pregnant woman. He isn't a fighter. He's an ineligible former fighter sitting on his couch at home staring at yet another line of cocaine.
You do know he's fighting for the title in July?

LOL the only time Jones fought a guy hiz size he got lit up and had to be sent to the hospital on a stretcher....

Stipe would maul the guy.

LOL the only time Jones fought a guy hiz size he got lit up and had to be sent to the hospital on a stretcher....

Stipe would maul the guy.
wasn't taht the same fight that he barely trained and was doing coke leading up to the fight?

To be honest I'm concerned for Jones health if he fights at heavyweight, given his last few peformances. Did you see stipe and JDS after that 5 round war? You don't win 5 round fights against some of these dudes at heavyweight, you survive them.

You do know he's fighting for the title in July?
You do know that they are only targeting that, right? It hasn't actually been penciled in yet. Nothing is official until 1.) It is actually announced and 2.) Jones can actually make it to fight night without being suspended yet again.

He's too much much of a bitch to even try HW.

Typical couch shertard alert.

The guy is a horrible human being but a hell of a fighter ...with heart.

While you are on that couch, why don't you go watch the fight with Gus.

Jones without PED's and not being allowed to eye poke doesn't stand a chance.

When was the last fight Jones DESTROYED someone? His last finish was against Sonnen 4 years ago.

Jones might win, but I can't see him destroy Stipe. I can see Stipe destroying Jones.

HW is a shallow division, but the upper echelon is very strong. Jones could win against all, but I would bet in him losing more than winning against the current top 5.

Maybe, I just don't think any fighter would choose to cut weight and fight in the less prestige weight class if they think they would easily be the HW champ.
Or if there is a clear way to the title. Jones would get a HW title shot straight away.
HW is still the best class to be champion in all things considered. Comes with the most money.

Jones loses his biggest physical assets that sets him apart from most 205 fighters, lacks KO power and fighting against the hardest hitters in MMA doesn't sound like a recipe for success.

Typical couch shertard alert.

The guy is a horrible human being but a hell of a fighter ...with heart.

While you are on that couch, why don't you go watch the fight with Gus.
I was thinking about the time he broke the pregnant ladies arm and then ran away. This guy will never fight at HW.

I just come here to talk about poop.

So.... diarrhea.

Listen I'm not a stipe fan AT ALL, but let's be serious here, he would completely fucking slaughter that little bitch with zero effort whatsoever

Wether you love him or hate him, hopefully we get to see him fight at heavyweight sometime in the near future. I don't think DC presents a problem for him so it will be interesting to see if Jones chooses to move up and challenge himself at heavyweight.

Back