If you were Jon Jones, who you would fight next - Miocic or Aspinall?

If you were Jon Jones, who you would fight next - Miocic or Aspinall?

• Stipe Miocic

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Tom Aspinall

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters
My last fight, trying to secure my legacy among the ATGs then obviously Miocic. That being said, Jones' legacy is already secure and we don't know how far Aspinall will go. If he's the future GOAT UFC HW then a win over him would look good in the long run but if he falters then the wim doesn't mean much. It's a gamble.

If he fights Stipe, he’ll become the first champ to come back and not fight for the belt (correct me if I’m wrong).

Stipe has the most title defenses, but is not only on a losing streak, he’s been inactive for years.

IMO if he were to lose to Asp, it would be less of a hit to his ‘legacy’ than ducking the actual champ. It would expose his cherry picking and uncle Dana privilege. If he is all that he says and claims to be, he actually would have a shot. If he’d beat Asp, young and new generation top talent, his name would me in adamantium as the GOAT.

Claim that I wasn’t able to properly heal my pec and walk away with speculation…, if he takes the Miocic fight it’s seen as cowardly, Aspinall likely sparks Jones, One last payday isn’t worth that risk.

Miocic. Probably a bigger fight money wise. And Stipe will be 42 by the time it happens and inactive for over 3 years. Plus a claim over “the best heavyweight in UFC history” if he wins. Higher risk lower reward to fight Aspinall.

aspinal is about the highest risk to lowest reward at the moment . If jon beat tom thats pretty insane but i just think its so high risk and would be kind of silly if he lost.

Paul Buentello smashes them both with ease because mma hasn't evolved & the fighters were akshuly better back in my day

I see you found out how to make polls lol

If I was Jon I'd fight Tom next lol at the haters and naysayers who think Jon is scared of Tom

There's levels to this shit

Stipe , Jon may be evil , but he’s certainly not dumb

There's no way in hell Jones fights Aspinall. Stipe is old, damaged, inactive, but has the prestige of the GOAT HW. Aspinall has all the tools to completely destroy Jones.

Stipe. Aspinall is in his prime and has more ways to win.

I would fight Stipe for legacy then request the Aspinall/Almeida winner for the final fight.

He's obviously not going to fight Aspinall for the same reason he stayed far clear of Ngannou.

"b-b-b-but I need time to properly bulk up"

1700515569031.png

Stipe has beaten the best of the best. Will never understand people sleeping on him. Tom got lucky in his last fight, there are many holes in his game that jones would exploit.

He should face Khamzat @300

Beating Aspinall would 100% solidify him as the GOAT, even his biggest haters would struggle to argue against it at that point.

Beating Stipe at this point would still be pretty cool, but it does nowhere near as much for his legacy as taking out a prime big athletic HW with a shit of momentum.

Back