If you were Jon Jones, who you would fight next - Miocic or Aspinall?

If you were Jon Jones, who you would fight next - Miocic or Aspinall?

• Stipe Miocic

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Tom Aspinall

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Remember this is through Jon Jones perspective.

Would beating an interim champ in Aspinall add more to his legacy than beating arguably the greatest HW in Stipe Miocic at this point?

89717-17002183052967-1920.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly Stipe
It's only business
If your boss offered you two different jobs
One with lower pay and risky or higher pay and safe which would you pick

If Jones did beat Tom people would just find a new fighter to claim Jones is ducking

If I were Jon Jones I would just walk away knowing the company bent every rule for me to be able to continue the farce that is his career.

Anyone else would've been nuked with half the shit he's done.

I for one will be happy when he leaves.

If I was thinking like Jones then obviously Stipe.

He's known as the HW GOAT but is also at the point in his career where he isn't much of a threat. Hasn't won a fight in 3 years and was brutally KOed in his last fight.
By the time it actually happens he will be 42 and it will be 4 years since he last won a fight.

Why would I take a fight with Aspinall who would be 8-0 in the UFC if not for a freak injury, has finished everybody he's fought with only one guy making it to the beginning of the 2nd round? He's bigger, younger, more dangerous AND does less for my legacy than old man Miocic does.

Id beat old stipe and claim im the goat and retire, he's had way too many close fights that could go either way lately

your a retard if you dont fight stipe

more than a decade these jones haters are crying
they wanna see jones lose
they know no ones beating him but father time
these guys are on pain everyday for more than a decade

I would fight Aspinall. I wouldn’t want to be remembered as the goat who ducked Aspinall for the rest of my life.

What an odd question that's really a non question. If I were to answer looking "through Jones perspective," wouldn't it have to be by definition what Jones has decided?

What an odd question that's really a non question. If I were to answer looking "through Jones perspective," wouldn't it have to be by definition what Jones has decided?
I think when he said Jones perspective, he means as in if your mind was placed in Jones body and you become jon jones
Like what yould you do in jon joness shoes

Back