The problem at HW isn't Jon Jones, it's Stipe

In Dana's absurd view, Stipe is 'the greatest HW of all times'. So he wants to feed him to Jones so then he can say Jones is the greatest of all time, despite having 2 wins in the division.
Dana doesn't even believe that or care if he does

He just sees it as a bigger payday and is willing to forgo any small sense of sporting reason to seek that payday.

We live in a world where corruption is everywhere and so prevalent that no one even bothers to hide it anymore.
Expect more instances where the world gets pissed on while someone tells us it is raining.

Got rekt by Reyes, semi-retired. Wanted to go heavy weight, scared of ngannou. When ngannou is no longer in the picture, he conveniently comes back to take on Gane, who he cherry picked.

Wants only old man stipe for his legacy, wants no part of the new breed of heavyweights.

Claims he done enough in the sport and does not need to fight young up and coming talents. But you are an active fighter in the division, u have to fight the top contenders (stipe isn't one because he has been inactive for 3 years).

If you don't want any part of the new breed of heavy weights, then relinquish the belt and just fight stipe for a legacy fight.

U don't want to relinquish the belt? Then fight top contenders.

Jones cherry picking. Nuff said

Last edited:
HW is always cursed. Champs and fighters have fought 3x a year, if a HW champ did it, it would tie Stipe's record in 1 year. Hope Aspinall is different as champ, but track record shows the HW belt rarely stays active. Not even just UFC, I think Bellator had their belt undefended for 2 years or something.

Stipe and Dana too. Not Jones as much as I dislike him.

He's offering Jon an easy title defense against a well known name, why wouldn't Jones take it ? Easy money against an established name.

Jones is injured until summer. Stipe is injury free, he can fight.

he should be the one to fight Aspinall for the HW Interim title. And then the winner fights Jon Jones. They can do it at UFC 300 as a co-main, Stipe vs Aspinall it would be perfect.

I don't understand how a man who hasn't fought in almost 3 years and was KTFO in his last fight can hold up for a title fight above the actual interim champ because of accomplishment from 5 years ago.

Stipe (and Dana) is the one clogging the HW division up

EDIT:
I told y'all

Tom Aspinall says Stipe Miocic turned down UFC 300 fight, pledges to stop 'crying' about legends matchup

How? He has came out and said he doesn't need to and don't want to fight up and coming heavies.

Claims he has done enough in his career blah blah blah and can do what he wants.

But isn't he an active fighter in the heavies? Then as an active fighter, u have to fight the top contenders (stipe isn't one for being inactive for 3 years).

So give up the belt and let the division move on. Fight stipe for a legacy fight with no belt on the line.

Don't want to? Then fight top contenders. He clearly is cherry picking his opponents and cherry picking his legacy (hold on to belt, don't want to fight top contenders, wants to fight old man stipe for legacy and retire so he can forever argue with any one about why he is goat)

Straight bs

Makes sense. UFC fault then. That being say no real chances that Jones sticks out after this fight.

UFC's fault for enabling Jones' bullshit.

I don't blame the fighters, its the ufc calling the shots.

Do they have much of a choice? Strip Jon and he retires. RIP final payday. Jon has them bent over.

They might not have a choice any more, but ti's their fault for enabling him for over a decade.

Back