Jon Jones would DESTROY Stipe Miocic

Could Jones Get A Win Over Stipe?

• Total voters
The last fight Jones finished was 4 years ago against a MW. He gets finished at HW.

too soon
gty_545391888.jpg

Sitpe would knock Jones' head clean off

Stipe and Reem are the two worst matchups you can give Jones. Jones would never fight Reem in 100 years. Reem's only weakness is the one Jones can't exploit since he has no power. I'm not a betting man, but I would bet my house that Reem would kill Jones. Watching Jones try to oblique kick Reem would be hilarious.

I might even throw in Cain on that list too. Good boxing + good wreslting/tdd is a nightmare for Jones.

Jones > all the HWs

But the question is how good he is without PEDs? We'll see. I'd love to see a clean Jones get smashed by Cormier.
Disagree with first sentence......agree with second sentence. Jones is a cheating lil' bitch that will get whooped by men his own size and needed PED's to compete.....sad really.

Chicken legs jones?? Come on! He would have did it already if he thought he could handle that much more weight on top of him

Who cares what your opinion is on this matter.

The only thing that matters is Jones doesn't seem to have any interest at moving to HW. So you may as well be talking about who would win between a Dragon and a Griffin.

Poor TS just started watching UFC.

the same jones that has fought once in more than two years and couldn't put away OSP?

yeah... i'm not so sure about that.

You know people used to say the same shit about GSP. X will destroy him because he is a finisher and violent. But GSP just kept winning and winning and winning and winning.

keep smocking that crack its good for you .. lets your imagination run wild lol

He's literally never even been rocked in a fight. Dude has an iron jaw.. He ate everything DC hit him with a never back down even 1 inch.
Can't argue with you there and I won't...but when has Jones faced anyone who's as big as Stipe and as hard hitting?

I don't doubt he'd win. But he sure as hell wouldn't destroy him. Unless it's this Jones:

jonny-bones-jones.jpg

Jon Jones can't destroy anyone but himself and the occasional pregnant woman. He isn't a fighter. He's an ineligible former fighter sitting on his couch at home staring at yet another line of cocaine.

jonjonescrybaby_zpsfcd691de.gif

Back