Jon Jones would DESTROY Stipe Miocic

Could Jones Get A Win Over Stipe?

• Total voters
nah he wont remember jon jones punches like a bitch. he does not punch like the heavies.

prime pre-usada jones beats miocic for sure. not sure about now.

I don't know about destroy but Jon Jones is big enough I think he could be HW champ, might have to bulk a little bit but he's the p4p best for a reason. Smart fighter, sucks he has been MIA so long. If he would have kept fighting this wole time he would probably have a legacy no one could ever even touch by now.

i hate wehn peopne say " for sure " shut the fuck up there is no for sure in mma unless youve never seen a fight before in your life.

Jon jones can only destroy his own life, and the occasional pregnancy I guess

plus, jones has longer reach than Struve and we all remember what happened there

struve-vs-miocic-o.gif
Except Jon really can't crack an egg and fights nothing like Struve.

Last edited:
I sure would like to see that fight at some point. Jones vs JDS and Cain would be super exciting too

Eh. I like Stipe but the reality Is that he's extremely overrated right now. A healthy cain destroys him 9 out of 10 times.

I'd probably take a healthy cain to beat Jones. Stipe Is a one dimensional fighter though and he's shown many holes In his game over his past few fights. I wouldn't expect him to keep his title for very long. Not sure If JDS is gonna be the one to do It. More than likely Cain comes back and demolishes him.

prime pre-usada jones beats miocic for sure. not sure about now.
I'd say technically Jones looked very good against OSP. Which was post usada. Just didn't quite fight with the same urgency that we've seen from him In the past. Which could be attributed to ring rust more than anything. Also taking a different opponent on short notice with a fairly unorthodox style, I believe he himself said that he was content with coasting In that fight.

His technique was as good as we've ever seen It though, cardio was solid..People saying he looked bad obviously weren't watching the same fight.

Last edited:
I know for a fact the winner of the DC-Jones fight is going for the HW belt in their next fight so we might get to find out

I know for a fact the winner of the DC-Jones fight is going for the HW belt in their next fight so we might get to find out
Definitely possible.

There's really nobody left to fight @ LHW

You know people used to say the same shit about GSP. X will destroy him because he is a finisher and violent. But GSP just kept winning and winning and winning and winning.
did GSP also get busted for recreational drugs, PEDs, had 1 fight in two years and looked like shit against someone who wasn't a contender?

and i never said jones sucks. the topic is about him beating the HW champ, which he fucking won't, because he has been inactive, busted for PEDs, and looked like shit against someone who wasn't a contender. how is this difficult to understand?

did GSP also get busted for recreational drugs, PEDs, had 1 fight in two years and looked like shit against someone who wasn't a contender?

and i never said jones sucks. the topic is about him beating the HW champ, which he fucking won't, because he has been inactive, busted for PEDs, and looked like shit against someone who wasn't a contender. how is this difficult to understand?

I don't think you even watched that fight where he "Looked like shit" He breezed his way to a 50-44 and took no damage.

Stipe walks through anything Jones can put together and TKOs Jon. Gus put a servere beating on him, cant imagine what Stipe would do to him.

Stile isn't a massive hw. Jones wouldn't be giving up a lot of weight. How would he do against the monsters of the division ?

Back