Joe Rogan went nuts " Mighty Mouse is better than Fedor"

Rogan just gave MM the jinx of death. MM is done.

BTW, why don't we have "Rogan doing weights" smiley?

<24>

Rogan is correct. Fedor ducked UFC + Reem x2.

After 2005, Fedor was semi retired with his can crushing. Reem was HW champ and Fedor ducked twiced like the link I posted stated.

Russian can crusher. Not a fan of DJ. Weakest division in the sport. Still, Fedor crushes cans and ducked.
there he goes again...

Fedor fought n beat the best of best for a long time and was the best. Would Fedor be as dominant against the skill sets now I'm not sure but the fact that the only elite fight MM ever faced he lost there's no way to even compare the 2.

It can be argued that MM is a better fighter than Fedor ever was (he's still likely a bit behind in accomplishments, so I certainly wouldn't call him greater yet, though), but the HW division's general skill level is no higher now than it was then (total skill level and depth is arguably lower). Guys like prime Cro Cop, Barnett, Nogueira, and Kharitonov would all have every chance of being elite in the current HW division, and I don't think there is any doubt Fedor himself would be elite (and have a good chance at still being the best HW in the world).
AHHAHAAHAHHAHAH

Rogan is a retarded ufc shill. He's been full of shit for a while now.

Mm is so next level that he would get crushed if he jumps one division above. Fedor was fighting one division above and beating everyone. He was fighting behemoths at hw, Mm would get obliterated by Cody, Tj , Dom and many others.......

Fuck you, Joe.

Last edited:
Of course he is.

He's a better striker and a better grappler skill-wise. No debate. Fedor reigned during the era of MMA where the men's HW division was filled with fighters who were WMMA level of one-dimensional.
Just.Stop.Posting.

Whilst obviously DJ is a highly skilled fighter I do think he's an example of a conservative fighter being held up as technically superior. When you take relatively few risks its much easier to look slick, MMA is full of guys who move around pumping the jab and throwing the odd low kick trying to give judges the impression of technical mastery but actually put them in an aggressive exchange and suddenly this slickness vanishes. Granted DJ is better than most here but still I remember the Tim Elliott fight where a mid level guy made him look a lot less slick for an extended period, ok anyone can get caught at a given moment but to come off worst that much isn't so easy to dismiss.

Sorry. Little guys can win 1 billion fights in a row. They will never be GOAT. It's just a fact of life. Get over it manlets.

Put them both in the Octagon and lock the door...

Fedor wanted extra testing and Overeem was blatantly doping. That's not ducking as far as I'm concerned (the other guy posting about it trolls every topic, he's not posting in earnest). The size differences do get played up a tad, though. Fedor wasn't meaningfully smaller than his two greatest contemporaries. He weighed right around what Cro Cop and Nog did (more than Cro Cop and Nog at different points in their careers, actually). The majority of the greatest HWs of all time haven't been anymore than 240 in peak shape (Fedor was 230-235 at his peak). Most of Fedor's game was based off speed and explosion, anyway. Honestly, that's probably the biggest reason for his decline other than the fact that he stopped caring about training (sharp decline of his exceptional speed and reflexes).

Ya i wasn't saying he was always facing bigger men. He was comparable to the guys in Pride. But the Grand Prix was ridiculous.

It seems Fedor went from steroids to nothing at all, when all these guys jumped on the TRT wagon.

Ya i wasn't saying he was always facing bigger men. He was comparable to the guys in Pride. But the Grand Prix was ridiculous.

It seems Fedor went from steroids to nothing at all, when all these guys jumped on the TRT wagon.

I don't blame Fedor at that point in his career

Overeem arguably in prime and ripped and big

Fedor of 03 I think accepts

Fedor would need to weather early storm like Kevin and mark first fights

Reem is weak when gets hit

Goat can crusher. Runner up is Khabob who is closing in on the title. Also recently added ducking to his resume hours before a fight.
At hw 10 years not cans my man

Anderson was in weak division and he lost also in lower division too

Gsp lost tough division

Fedor no1 for 7 years at hw

I think people are forgetting how technically good Fedor was everywhere. He's a much more impressive fighter than MM, in all areas.

Back