Joe Rogan went nuts " Mighty Mouse is better than Fedor"

Fedor consistently mangled dudes way bigger than him.

MM got made to look like a child vs Dom in a weight class a mere 10 pounds heavier than where he is now.

Remember when fedor fans loved Rogan because he wasn't a complete shill?

It is quite funny that people argue the new age of MMA fighters are the most advanced they have ever been, yet Mighty Mouses competition is weaker than 2nd generation MMA fighters.

I personally hate that argument and don't support it but it is funny seeing people that do support it have that opinion. Fedor GSP Mighty Mouse are the three most well rounded and winningest fighters ever.

He is the most well rounded of the three of them and his competition is very underrated because they aren't picking up the hype of the heavier guys and the UFC sucks at promoting several guys.

Fedor is still GOAT but skill for skill Fedor is only better at certain things and as a whole he losses out to Mighty Mouse and in that sense he is better than Fedor.

It was a mistake voting to legalize weed here. If I could only take that vote back...

I appreciate mighty mouse and all that, but Fedor actually has a better resume than Demetrious does.
Which is kinda funny when you consider a lot of people crap all over Fedor's resume.

Nothing wrong with that statement. Look at Johnson's record in the UFC and look at Fedor's. He had every chance to fight at the highest level and turned it down.

WITH THAT SAID. I still believe Fedor is the greatest HW of all time. But dont get your knickers in a knot because someone says Mighty Mouse might be the the best ever, period.

Nothing wrong with that statement. Look at Johnson's record in the UFC and look at Fedor's. He had every chance to fight at the highest level and turned it down.
Nogueira, Sylvia, and Couture were the UFC champions when Fedor was still regarded as the #1 HW.
Something to consider about "the highest level' comments.

Nogueira, Sylvia, and Couture were the UFC champions when Fedor was still regarded as the #1 HW.
Something to consider about "the highest level' comments.
Did you forget Brock and Cain or did you conveniently leave them out?

Did you forget Brock and Cain or did you conveniently leave them out?
When Fedor signed with Strikeforce, neither Brock nor Cain were highly ranked fighters.

When Fedor signed with Strikeforce, neither Brock nor Cain were highly ranked fighters.

Tim Sylvia (2008) and Andrei Arlovski (2009) were considered huge victories for Emelianenko. Brock was the #1 contender when Fedor beat Sylvia, and Brock was the champion when Fedor beat Arlovski.

Go to bed.

Wait, so according to Bravo, MM has fought:

"THE BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD"
"THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD"
"THE BEST BJJ GUY IN THE WORLD?"

Back