Joe Rogan went nuts " Mighty Mouse is better than Fedor"

<DisgustingHHH>

Honestly don't care what any of you guys say. I'm the original internet badass, everyone else I
trying to steal my gig.

I could easily knock joe Rogans and nugget mouses ass out in the same night.

Would put my foot ontop of their conquered bodies like a spartan God after too.

Oh and sherdog I don't need your assurance to mKe myself feel better. I get assurance everyday when I go outside and get all the looks from your wife. She will jump on this dick any day. It's going to happen I can feel it.

Rogan is excited to see a fighter that is the same height as him be so dominant.

Let them fight to see who is the best ;)
Fedor tossed big mw mouassi like nothing in exhibition probably Gerard wasn't trying out of respect

P4p is nonsense all make believe hype

Started with sugar robinson

honestly dont know which is crazier rogan claiming ronda can beat 50% of mens bantamweight or him claiming mickey mouse is p4p #1...

He's made many claims lol

Brock beating Fedor is his biggest lol imo
fedor lost to Maldonado....... brock would kill him. He aged "magically" once he started to fight in the states....at the young age of 32....wonder what could have caused his sudden decline in America at the young age of 32......

fedor lost to Maldonado....... brock would kill him. He aged "magically" once he started to fight in the states....at the young age of 32....wonder what could have caused his sudden decline in America at the young age of 32......

He didn't lose he won round 2 and 3

He looked different in silva fight what reason who knows

He's never failed a test and fought in America loads so don't make accusations

He didn't lose he won round 2 and 3

He looked different in silva fight what reason who knows

He's never failed a test and fought in America loads so don't make accusations
He never had random testing and he did not win rounds 2 and 3. At best it was a draw, which they changed it to. But that's fine I am sure a Russian (you know the country that has STATE SPONSORED DOPING) was clean with zero random test even though he aged overnight at 32......

He never had random testing and he did not win rounds 2 and 3. At best it was a draw, which they changed it to. But that's fine I am sure a Russian (you know the country that has STATE SPONSORED DOPING) was clean with zero random test even though he aged overnight at 32......
He's looked pants since 09 so it's not overnight

your physical prime is 27 years old

natural people decline with age, just like Fedor, guys fighting in the 40s and still on top are roiding

MM and JBJ are way better than Fedor was.

Rogan is correct. Fedor ducked UFC + Reem x2.

After 2005, Fedor was semi retired with his can crushing. Reem was HW champ and Fedor ducked twiced like the link I posted stated.

Russian can crusher. Not a fan of DJ. Weakest division in the sport. Still, Fedor crushes cans and ducked.
And overoid ducked multiple drug tests back then. Including walking out on a press conference when JDs and big country got tested. Whats your point?
Fedor is the GOAT

Mighty Mouse beating Moraga, Benavidez, and Cejudo aren't comparable to Big Nog, Cro Cop, and Arvloski.
I can't tell if you are being deliberately misleading or are just completely ignorant of the flyweight division when you list Moraga over Dodson, Horiguchi, Bagautinov, or Reis.

I can't tell if you are being deliberately misleading or are just completely ignorant of the flyweight division when you list Moraga over Dodson, Horiguchi, Bagautinov, or Reis.
Oh ok, Dodson, Horiguchi, and Ali the can, is on the same level as Mirko, Big Nog, and Arvloski....

your physical prime is 27 years old

natural people decline with age, just like Fedor, guys fighting in the 40s and still on top are roiding
27??? Then how come 90% of the champ and contenders in every division are older than that?

Oh ok, Dodson, Horiguchi, and Ali the can, is on the same level as Mirko, Big Nog, and Arvloski....
Ali the can who beat John Lineker who is currently ranked in the top 5 at BW.

Just admit you're an idiot.

Back