Joe Rogan went nuts " Mighty Mouse is better than Fedor"

GOAT CAN CRUSHER or CRUSHED BY CAN judging from his last fight lol

In before Choi vs Fedor rematch

In before Monson vs Fedor III

In before Can vs Fedor

My curiosity forces me to engage with u.

Who do u think Mighty Mouse has beaten that is better than prime Cro Cop and prime Nogueira?

Or even Coleman, Randleman, Arlovski, Sylvia, Schilt, Rizzo?

My curiosity forces me to engage with u.

Who do u think Mighty Mouse has beaten that is better than prime Cro Cop and prime Nogueira?

Or even Coleman, Randleman, Arlovski, Sylvia, Schilt, Rizzo?

Many fighters came to UFC and were exposed. Fedor got 1 punched by a mw on course of a 3 fight losing streak having ducked Reem for a 2nd time.

DJ is about as exciing as watching paint dry. Still, he fights in UFC and Fedor ducked it harder than he ducked Reem in SF.

I think he's just referring to skillset. MM is superior in that way. The intangibles are what make a person like Fedor or Jones GOATS.

Ok, rogan has offically lost his cotdamn mind.

They should rename this show to "2 manlets and a shaub".

I hate when Rogan starts to like guys I already liked for years.

Just like when he said Ronda could beat up guys in the UFC.

Rogan has been shitting on Fedor for YEARS. No suprise here UFC Shill gonna Shill. He can only convince dumbasses and newbies with his rhetoric.<Fedor23>

Mighty Mouse beating Moraga, Benavidez, and Cejudo aren't comparable to Big Nog, Cro Cop, and Arvloski.

But but Rhonda would beat up half of man in BW division -Joe once in ever Rogaine

Many fighters came to UFC and were exposed. Fedor got 1 punched by a mw on course of a 3 fight losing streak having ducked Reem for a 2nd time.

DJ is about as exciing as watching paint dry. Still, he fights in UFC and Fedor ducked it harder than he ducked Reem in SF.

It's odd to me that u have so many posts, and have been around for a while, but don't know that Fedor was in the best Heavyweight division during his prime.

Also that u define winning a fight, getting overzealous, and getting KO'd in an awkward scramble as getting "1 punched"

And finally, that u define signing up for a Grand Prix that includes a fighter, then getting eliminated before facing said fighter, as "ducking".

Strikeforce-HWs-Group-Shot.jpg

But carry on with ur narrative...

Rogan loves his technique. Now MM has wins so he can go hyperbole like with Ronda and fans eat it up. MM being the GOAT is the dumbest shit I've read here in a decade. The guy beat 2 good fighters, yet neither stacks up to the best wins of other greats.

i agree with them who say he is more well rounded and has a better skill set

I liked how on LAST UFC card Cruz was opposing anything Rogan said and Rogan had to be quiet because there wasnt Mike Goldberg on the other side it was Cruz who could beat the shit out of Rogaine

Guy works for the UFC. of course he's going to be biased. I think most people who followed the sport realize Fedor is the goat.

Back