Joanna is going to destroy Rose

thx for sharing your alternative reality
it's cute

Thug Rose beats her again. Joanna will be gun shy and that KO loss would be on her mind during the fight. Thug Rose is not afraid of Joanna and Joanna knows it.

That didn't work out well for @executionermma last time.
....... shut up!!! it was a fluke, not happening again, the Savage Queen is saving my avatar and sign via total destruction, no prayer will save her this time

tumblr_oxowbeSHek1wyhz6zo2_r6_500.gif

It is called a combo or maybe you're blind (or don't know anything about boxing), she was throwing but the left hand was enough for Joanna who went down. I don't see any problem here but if you want to continue to think that Rose was throwing like crazy and got lucky, go ahead and continue dreaming.

I’ve never seen a pro boxer throw an extra punch catching nothing but air after their opponent is knocked down.

I have seen many boxers throw combos, their opponent gets knocked down mid combo, and the boxer stops mid punch.

Rose was clearly throwing her hands randomly.

Boogeywoman was dominated the whole fight it was no fluke

Rose destroyed Joanna at her own game, quickly and brutally. Will likely do it again.

JJ vs Rose reminds me of Weidman vs Silva

Chris was a bad match up for Andy in the same way as Rose is for JJ

Rose will lose the belt within the year but it won't be Joanna that beats her

lets be real. Rose got lucky as fuck in her last fight with Joanna.

You may say, how was she lucky, she threw a punch aimed at Joanna that hit Joanna.

However, you guys are forgetting that Rose threw 2 punches randomly and one of them got lucky and connected.

The first punch hit Joanna, than Rose continued to punch air.

This means rose likely closed her eyes, before she threw the combination becuz she was scared about the counter.

Ridiculously sloppy fight ending combination.

I’m a big Jedrzejczyk fan but you’re pretty bad at this.

Joanna got completely dominated, cant see her winning the rematch

JJ went from Sherdog superstar to Sherdog pariah. I doubt she will ever get back to the top and being a fan favorite.

She gets knocked down almost every fight. I doubt it is as much of her chin, as it is her defense.

I got Rose winning the rematch by 2nd Round TKO.

fight was def a fluke..She def didnt look the same as she did in other fights.. . will be an easy win for Joanna. Hopefully she trash talks and hurts the little kids feelings on this forum also.

LOL she better hope she fuckin' does, because if not, her confidence will be so broken she'll probably pull a Ronda and mix it up with none other than...

mysteriowwe.jpg
Rey killed a dude doe. So JJ better be careful with that weak chin.

Back