Joanna is going to destroy Rose

lets be real. Rose got lucky as fuck in her last fight with Joanna.

You may say, how was she lucky, she threw a punch aimed at Joanna that hit Joanna.

However, you guys are forgetting that Rose threw 2 punches randomly and one of them got lucky and connected.

The first punch hit Joanna, than Rose continued to punch air.

This means rose likely closed her eyes, before she threw the combination becuz she was scared about the counter.

Ridiculously sloppy fight ending combination.
What about the first knockdown?

As a Joanna fan I'm worried about that glass shin, could be a game changer.

Ok I know, auto correct .... but it is funny
Nah no excuses,
Lol
Glass
Chin
Joana

Glass
Shin
Anderson

Sowy.

Joanna.jpg

epIFhyM.gif

DvrDFai.jpg

That's what she said in the first fight. I think Namaju will choke her this time.

Be objective people. Nobody learned anything about how these 2 square up against each other after 3 minutes of fighting. Anything happens in fight 2.

She couldn' destroy a mentally weak Rose. How is she gonna destroy a confident as f**k 2.0 Rose?

lets be real. Rose got lucky as fuck in her last fight with Joanna.

You may say, how was she lucky, she threw a punch aimed at Joanna that hit Joanna.

However, you guys are forgetting that Rose threw 2 punches randomly and one of them got lucky and connected.

The first punch hit Joanna, than Rose continued to punch air.

This means rose likely closed her eyes, before she threw the combination becuz she was scared about the counter.

Ridiculously sloppy fight ending combination.
Didn't look like luck to me. Rose was in control the entire fight. Idk what fight you watched or If you even watched the fight but you have no business saying Rose got "luck."

The other thing, there's no way a sane person can say JJ is going to destroy rose in the next fight. I'm willing to say Rose wins the rematch. Lets not forget, JJ has to beat Rose twice now....

It'll be a much more competitive fight this time but I see Rose finishing her again. I then predict Rose loses the championship to Jessica Andrade in her next title defense.

I'm usually right about my MMA predictions too, so don't argue with me.
Aiet bro....then who's winning stipe vs dc?

Look at the right hand rose throws after tho knock down.

I am waiting for you to explain why Rose threw that

It is called a combo or maybe you're blind (or don't know anything about boxing), she was throwing but the left hand was enough for Joanna who went down. I don't see any problem here but if you want to continue to think that Rose was throwing like crazy and got lucky, go ahead and continue dreaming.

LOL she better hope she fuckin' does, because if not, her confidence will be so broken she'll probably pull a Ronda and mix it up with none other than...

mysteriowwe.jpg

She had better destroy Rose in a rematch or else she will be playing Rousey's little sidekick in the WWE...

As usual I'm a fan of both but I gotta back Joanna here.

Rose really impressed the last scrap so most certainly not counting her out. Her hands were certainly staggering JJ and then some.

Really looking forward to this rematch (though I still think it wasn't justified).

My two cents: I think Rose will repeat. Either way, I don't really care.

Back