Joanna is going to destroy Rose

I honestly believe that Joana threw the fight & bet alot on Rose to win, the way the fight went made no sense.

I honestly believe that Joana threw the fight & bet alot on Rose to win, the way the fight went made no sense.

Lots of easier ways to throw a fight than getting smashed in the face........

As usual I'm a fan of both but I gotta back Joanna here.

Rose really impressed the last scrap so most certainly not counting her out. Her hands were certainly staggering JJ and then some.

Really looking forward to this rematch (though I still think it wasn't justified).

Its obvious from your avatar you are an idiot.......

Joanna will destroy Rose's fist with her face.

How was she lucky, she threw a punch aimed at Joanna that hit Joanna.
She wasn’t aiming. After Joanna got knocked down, rose through a right that caught nothing but air.

Rose throwing that extra punch showsshe was throwing random punches.

I wouldn’t be surprised if rose had her eyes closed when she threw those punches.

Joanna fans are every bit as delusional as the Anderson fanboys screaming fluke after the first Weidman fight ignoring that Anderson was getting dominated that entire fight. Rose won every exchange in that fight. Joanna is gonna get rekt again.

She wasn’t aiming. After Joanna got knocked down, rose through a right that caught nothing but air.

Rose throwing that extra punch showsshe was throwing random punches.

I wouldn’t be surprised if rose had her eyes closed when she threw those punches.
She had eyes closed and that was weird looking knockdown, even Rose said punch was not hard, so.... But I don't think it was fluke. JJ fighting like this won't win rematch.

lets be real. Rose got lucky as fuck in her last fight with Joanna.

You may say, how was she lucky, she threw a punch aimed at Joanna that hit Joanna.

However, you guys are forgetting that Rose threw 2 punches randomly and one of them got lucky and connected.

The first punch hit Joanna, than Rose continued to punch air.

This means rose likely closed her eyes, before she threw the combination becuz she was scared about the counter.

Ridiculously sloppy fight ending combination.

If you ever get the chance, lace it up and see if you can lay a 'lucky' shot on a pro fighter, let alone joanna.
Give yourself about 10 years to train too, because that's about how long Joanna has been whoopin dat ass.

And tell your other fat friends to try it too.

I think Rose has a stylistic advantage over her. She has to fight a perfect fight or she’s screwed.

I really want Joanna to win this fight and she's certainly much more capable then she showed in the first fight. I am keeping an open mind here, I don't know which way this fight will go. Anywhere from Cain/JDS 2 to Anderson/Rich2

I’ve never seen a pro boxer throw an extra punch catching nothing but air after their opponent is knocked down.

I have seen many boxers throw combos, their opponent gets knocked down mid combo, and the boxer stops mid punch.

Rose was clearly throwing her hands randomly.
If you want to think so continue dear, it doesn't change the fact that your sweet Joanna was doing the cocky bitch and got defeated in that fight.

w6aSxhy.gif

I think she does. Rose can't handle the pressure about rematch. If Joanna can handle first round it should be her fight. Rose can't go 5 rounds with anyone. She chokes as soon as she realizes that think doesn't go her way.

lets be real. Rose got lucky as fuck in her last fight with Joanna.

You may say, how was she lucky, she threw a punch aimed at Joanna that hit Joanna.

However, you guys are forgetting that Rose threw 2 punches randomly and one of them got lucky and connected.

The first punch hit Joanna, than Rose continued to punch air.

This means rose likely closed her eyes, before she threw the combination becuz she was scared about the counter.

Ridiculously sloppy fight ending combination.

SMH

What a shit fucking poster.

Hurry up and get banned.

It's crazy how many people saw rose tear jj apart, it wasn't some fluke punch rose beat her to every frigging shot and pretend it was luck. Now jj can win the rematch but she'll need some new tricks because if she's the same fighter as before rose will definitely destroy her again and working against jj is that rose always looks better than her last fight so joanna needs to be alot better here.

lucky or not, that was a fucking sweet hook

It's crazy how many people saw rose tear jj apart, it wasn't some fluke punch rose beat her to every frigging shot and pretend it was luck. Now jj can win the rematch but she'll need some new tricks because if she's the same fighter as before rose will definitely destroy her again and working against jj is that rose always looks better than her last fight so joanna needs to be alot better here.

Fist of all, she needs better preparations, she was looking huge for this weight class, slower than usual and flat footed, I say weight cut is part of preparation,if you can't make it move up.
I understand why this rematch is happening and probably JJ will be in good shape this time, but it's kinda pointless for division,but ofc not for her. I kinda see what UFC is trying to do right now, but kinda hope she will be free to move up even if she wins and then Rose can fight again for vacated belt. Third match you doesn't have to rush. That being said there's like 5 girls in title contention: Andrade, Kowalkiewicz, Herrig, Esparza,Gadelha, and Rose will be favourite, my guess, only against Herrig and maybe Gadelha.

Back