Joanna is going to destroy Rose

Rose-Namajunas-def-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-via-KO-Punches.gif

JJ slipping that right hand with such skill

lets be real. Rose got lucky as fuck in her last fight with Joanna.

You may say, how was she lucky, she threw a punch aimed at Joanna that hit Joanna.

However, you guys are forgetting that Rose threw 2 punches randomly and one of them got lucky and connected.

The first punch hit Joanna, than Rose continued to punch air.

This means rose likely closed her eyes, before she threw the combination becuz she was scared about the counter.

Ridiculously sloppy fight ending combination.

Joanna is my favorite fighter & I will be rooting for her in the rematch but both your 'lucky' punch theory and your overall 'analysis' are laughable.

i like joanna but it wasn't luck, she's chinny and she got caught.

but yeah don't be surprised if joanna comes back and pieces rose up for a 50-45 decision.

it sucks because joanna seems like the chinniest girl in the UFC, no other girl is getting hurt/dropped as much as her.

I still remember arguing with people who were saying It was the easiest fight of Joanna's career.

Stylistic nightmare for JJ.
Also, JJ is struggling more and more with the weight cut.
I predict Rose retaining. JJ will put up a better fight but will still lose.
JJ moves up to womens flyweight and will eventually have an incredible fight with Schevchenko (who have fought each other before in kick boxing so there is history)
Rose will have her first successful defence, only to be matched up with Andrade who is a stylistic nightmare for Rose.

Wonder if JJ will go the same route as honda when she gets crushed for a second time?

<Moves>

You may say, how was she lucky, she threw a punch aimed at Joanna that hit Joanna.

However, you guys are forgetting that Rose threw 2 punches randomly and one of them got lucky and connected.

This means rose likely closed her eyes, before she threw the combination becuz she was scared about the counter.

I saw nothing in that first fight that makes me think a rematch goes any different. Unless it was really the weight cut, Joanna gonna get fucked up again

I said he same thing before the first fight

White belt + Yellow card = stupid thread

JJ couldn't hit her, nor take her punches. Unless Joanna now has elite wrestling skills, she's probably in for a tough night. I don't think Rose is the type to have a drop off after winning the title either. In fact, my guess would be she's working harder than ever. That just seems to be her mindset.

i seem to remember joanna be the one swinging and kicking at air with those pre meditated combos she has

It could very well be a fluke but don't tell all the Captain Hindsights on sherdog about it. They'll criticize you up until you're right then they'll disappear.
I am excited to see the rematch. Rose is one of the few female fighters I really root for and I know she is still getting better. But she has never really had huge power in her hands so for the fight to go the same way would be wild. But I don't like calling it a fluke and I don't like Joanna blaming her cut completely for the loss.

I'm reading your poast, TS, muttering the prayer of the lord.
You loose.

Lol you said there was no way that Frankie would get finished by Ortega. Don't be surprised if Joanna 50-45s Rose.
try actually analysing the fight Instead of pulling random predictions out of your ass bruh.

So lucky that it made her tap to strikes. When an opponent's chin is so weak and you take advantage of that its not luck.

Whenever someone says "let's be real" you can be sure the next words out of their mouths will be divorced from reality.

This is exactly how boxing works! What other possible explanation could there be? That she missed the second punch because she knocked her opponent down with the first and her head was not there to receive the second one? Nonsense!

Back