Joanna is going to destroy Rose

I identify as a female

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lets be real. Rose got lucky as fuck in her last fight with Joanna.

You may say, how was she lucky, she threw a punch aimed at Joanna that hit Joanna.

However, you guys are forgetting that Rose threw 2 punches randomly and one of them got lucky and connected.

The first punch hit Joanna, than Rose continued to punch air.

This means rose likely closed her eyes, before she threw the combination becuz she was scared about the counter.

Ridiculously sloppy fight ending combination.

Why open another thread on this?

JXEUo8c.jpg

Where have I read this before. .. oh right before their 1st fight.

She dominated that fight. She was better on that night.

You can say she won’t ever do that again but on that night she wasn’t lucky

It could very well be a fluke but don't tell all the Captain Hindsights on sherdog about it. They'll criticize you up until you're right then they'll disappear.

It'll be a much more competitive fight this time but I see Rose finishing her again. I then predict Rose loses the championship to Jessica Andrade in her next title defense.

I'm usually right about my MMA predictions too, so don't argue with me.

Rose was looking great in the standup. Surprised the shit out of me as I assumed if she won it would be with a sub on the ground. I favored Joanna last time easily but now I think it could go either way.

The girl from Stranger Things is going to defend her belt.

upload_2018-3-8_15-5-46.jpeg

she knocks out the champ and some people are still sleeping on Rose and aren't even bothering to look into the skillset/ potential and camp that allowed her to win the title In the first place.

You don't have the knowledge, nor do you even care to learn. You're in no position to call anything a fluke.

Rose had the highest ceiling in the division and It was only a matter of time before she became champ. Whether It was against Joanna the first time or not It was destined to happen eventually.

She's trained with duke roufus and she's been around high level strikers for most of her career, Joanna's skillset wasn't something she hadn't seen before or wasn't used to / didn't know how to prepare for and beat. Pat Barry Is very familiar with dutch kickboxing himself having trained with Ernesto hoost. Ernesto hoost was someone that Influenced Joanna's striking heavily. Not to mention having Valentina as a training partner for a year, someone who'd beaten Joanna In muay thai twice. All the tools were there for Rose to beat her, she just had to put it together and she did.

Expect Joanna to do better this time and make It more of a fight..but she's been In wars, she's already hit her peak as a fighter where as Rose Is still young and continuing to Improve. The blueprint on how to beat Joanna Is there.

Last edited:
I don’t know about “ lucky “. But, I don’t think the re-match goes the same way.

We’ll see, though.

Idk. who knows how the first rose fight affected joanna mentally. possible she could never be the same after such a devastating upset like that

Joanna is hittable and she's been knocked down numerous times before, luck has nothing to do with it.

Back