Jet Li can no longer walk, and looks 80 years old (update:manager says he's fine)

I was never a fan of all the wires he used during fight scenes but enjoyed a lot of his movies. Unleashed, Lethal Weapon 4,Romeo Must Die, Once upon a time in China... the list goes on

Not all these dudes can be like Jackie Chan and keep doing stunts into advanced years.

Live your life Jet Li, you're still "The One"

zy6qSyU.png

http://www.scmp.com/sport/china/art...tial-arts-legend-battles-illness-and-injuries

This is really sad. I'm sad for him and sad to know that he won't be giving us any more great fight scenes .

What's your favourite jet Li performance?
giphy.gif

He is standing as he was just walking in the fuck pic you posted ffs!!!

didn't that WAR movie not come out TOO long ago? he looked fantastic/young in that wtf
War was 10 years ago, but he starred in an action movie in 2013 called badges of fury where he still looked great.
badgesoffury-jetli-thumb-860xauto-38284.jpg

badges-of-fury.jpg

Crazy what 5 years can do to you when you are sick.

I was never a fan of all the wires he used during fight scenes but enjoyed a lot of his movies. Unleashed, Lethal Weapon 4,Romeo Must Die, Once upon a time in China... the list goes on
I love the fight scene in Fist of Legend where he fights the Karate master.

I dont believe that's him. I don't want to believe.

The One is one of my favorite movies ever.

Yeah man after seeing that vid, the first photo can't be him. At least I hope it aint.

Hmm, it's a rainy day and I ain't gonna do shit today so I think I'll watch some old jet li films. Have to look through his filmography, wanna watch something I haven't seen.

Ooh I think I'll watch League of God's then an old one I haven't seen. Been on an Asian kick lately. Watched a couple good tv shows from China this year.

you ever watch

UNLEASHED
or
KISS OF THE DRAGON?

I really enjoyed his performance as a baddy in lethal weapon 4

The channel formerly known as Spike is playing an Expendables marathon.

Doesn't even resemble him in that pic.

That sucks.

Is it really just hyperthyroidism or is there more immune system involvement?

I haven't seen hyperthyroidism alone take that kind of a toll on a person before.

Back